Meme thread

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really trying to say that people aren’t returning to work because WIC and the child tax credit has become so lucrative....You don’t really believe that....right?

Between all of the services available...rent, food, I come child credits it totals a 20.00 per hour I come that's 40k per year... yes this is the Dims America. 

• Like 1

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Between all of the services available...rent, food, I come child credits it totals a 20.00 per hour I come that's 40k per year... yes this is the Dims America. 

It's amazing the dimwits don't see that the gov't is making people reliant on them for their income and other things. It is on record from Trudeau talking about inequality and what a great way global warming and the pandemic is a tool to fix all that. 

People, like what has been mentioned in this post, are signing up for it left right and center but they don't even realize they are destroying their way of life, their kids and everyone else's too. We will have a society of the rich and a society of the needy who rely, and obey, what the rich tells them they can have. This pandemic and their vaccines plus the money they are getting from their scam in global warming is funding all this. 

climmim.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really trying to say that people aren’t returning to work because WIC and the child tax credit has become so lucrative....You don’t really believe that....right?

If he isn't, I will.

Some of these people need just enough to skim by without starving.

How much does a family of 3 pay for health care? Medicaid 

How much is typical Rent for a family of 3? Section 8 subsidies 

How much is food for a family of 3? WIC and Snap 

How much is Heat in our northern climate? Fuel assistance 

How much is the earned income child credit for 2 kids?

Add that shit up...and I bet my estimate was light. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How much does a family of 3 pay for health care? Medicaid 

How much is typical Rent for a family of 3? Section 8 subsidies 

How much is food for a family of 3? WIC and Snap 

How much is Heat in our northern climate? Fuel assistance 

How much is the earned income child credit for 2 kids?  One 16 year old, mom gets $250/mo.  It's a little more for younger kids.

Add that shit up...and I bet my estimate was light. 

Then let's throw in for "Children that filed taxes last year got $1400" - IN THEIR NAME.  The little woman's daughter (16) made a GROSS $2032 last year, and she, the daughter, got a $1400 check about 6 weeks ago.  Is there any wonder why these teenagers are not taking the food service jobs in the short term??

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Then let's throw in for "Children that filed taxes last year got $1400" - IN THEIR NAME.  The little woman's daughter (16) made a GROSS $2032 last year, and she, the daughter, got a $1400 check about 6 weeks ago.  Is there any wonder why these teenagers are not taking the food service jobs in the short term??

if claimed as a dependent the parent gets the 1400 not the kid. if they were not a dependent i guess they deserve it no different than anyone else.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if claimed as a dependent the parent gets the 1400 not the kid. if they were not a dependent i guess they deserve it no different than anyone else.  

She was claimed as a dependent.  The check still came IN THE DAUGHTERS NAME.

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who wants a $20/hr job.  fuck thats maybe 50k with OT.   Much better to milk the system if you have to live like a pauper.  :news:  

About 10yrs ago, article was written in Boston that said it would take a $60k job to compare to not working in that area. That was  about 10 yrs ago. Ugghhhh.

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Highmark said:

wethic.JPG

Have a deckhand just like that. Wants to get signed off as a tankerman but still can't pump the barge by himself after 5 months. Needless to say not one of us will sign off on him.