• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

21 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Well yeah!! This is the country you come to to get all the free stuff......

yes nothing to do with the opportunity to work hard.  the worst abusers of the free stuff are poor rural whites and inner city blacks not first or second gen immigrants.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes nothing to do with the opportunity to work hard.  the worst abusers of the free stuff are poor rural whites and inner city blacks not first or second gen immigrants.  

76% of immigrant households with kids are on at least 1 form of welfare. 52% for natives.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Lol! I was being sarcastic. My great grandparents came over on the boat, made a good living and raised a large family because of the opportunities provided by this country. It wasn't easy and no one gave them anything. I'd like to think their work ethic got passed down to my children's generation.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, joesale said:

I posted this one on facebook and it was removed as being some made up nonsense that doesn't comply with facebook standards.

Weird though, some are up, and far worse, of Conservatives and other non liberal parties and their leaders. 

Trudeau dope.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, irv said:

I posted this one on facebook and it was removed as being some made up nonsense that doesn't comply with facebook standards.

Weird though, some are up, and far worse, of Conservatives and other non liberal parties and their leaders. 

Crazy huh ?  Left went from party of free speech to party of cancel. If there is not a more brain dead / anti freedom action, it is this. Okay, election tampering too, but that’s on other threads. Letting/promoting riots and looting is also, okay, that’s another thread…..putting people in long stay solitary confinement for actions outside of a jail is also, but that’s another thread, ….i’ll stop there for now

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, irv said:

Trudeau dope.jpg

I know some other people who are also like a rock!