• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Thanks Joel. Hopefully it helps speed things up around here :bc:

I've mentioned it before but have no idea how much it would help, but it is real easy now to delete old attachments. I'm sure they take up spaced and reduce speed, but then again, I'm not 100% on that. Most CM's likely have pages of them like I did recently. Real easy now to delete whole pgs of old attachments/pic/memes, etc with just a couple clicks. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

I've mentioned it before but have no idea how much it would help, but it is real easy now to delete old attachments. I'm sure they take up spaced and reduce speed, but then again, I'm not 100% on that. Most CM's likely have pages of them like I did recently. Real easy now to delete whole pgs of old attachments/pic/memes, etc with just a couple clicks. 

That's good to know, thanks!  It used to be one attachment at a time.

Just now, ckf said:

That's good to know, thanks!  It used to be one attachment at a time.

Yeah, which was a PITA, obviously, and likely a good reason why most didn't bother. 

In the top right corner, click your name, go to "My attachments" then go to the last page of them, (double right pointing arrows for your oldest ones) click the small box by "filter by" then click on "All" then when the garbage pail that comes up, click on it and it will remove all the oldest attachments on that page, which, if like me, will be 25 of them. Rinse and repeat. 

• Thanks 1