New confirmed study shows that natural antibodies have an astronomically lower re infection rate than vaccines

40% of vaccinated people got infected after 

under 1% with natural immunity did 

by demanding that everyone get vaccinated regardless of natural immunity you’re actually putting others at risk 

don’t know why they even needed a study for this for some of you fucking morons but here it is 

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762?fbclid=IwAR3Oj0e9xI4CHaHD9GHmPbfULphdZtD4Xfn7g7aFre_3BDhpT87mL_pDdDY

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Real science class.

Remember some of these absolute anti science fuckin morons

”you don’t get immunity!! You can keep getting it over and over!!”

12 hours ago, ACE said:

40% of vaccinated people got infected after 

under 1% with natural immunity did 

by demanding that everyone get vaccinated regardless of natural immunity you’re actually putting others at risk 

don’t know why they even needed a study for this for some of you fucking morons but here it is 

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762?fbclid=IwAR3Oj0e9xI4CHaHD9GHmPbfULphdZtD4Xfn7g7aFre_3BDhpT87mL_pDdDY

No one who supports these none vaccines wants to hear this. 

i have a buddy that had covid that got vaccinated. I saw him two days ago. He lost 40 pounds and was violently sick after the first injection. I begged him not to get it and told him he was immune because he already had covid and that people who had covid that got the vaccine were have adverse reactions to the vaccine. Well he’s not getting the second and regrets taking the first one. 

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

i have a buddy that had covid that got vaccinated. I saw him two days ago. He lost 40 pounds and was violently sick after the first injection. I begged him not to get it and told him he was immune because he already had covid and that people who had covid that got the vaccine were have adverse reactions to the vaccine. Well he’s not getting the second and regrets taking the first one. 

My wife and I both had covid, 3 months later we both got vaccinated and neither one of us had any reactions. I hope your buddy is ok.

13 hours ago, ACE said:

Remember some of these absolute anti science fuckin morons

”you don’t get immunity!! You can keep getting it over and over!!”

Poor Neal

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

My wife and I both had covid, 3 months later we both got vaccinated and neither one of us had any reactions. I hope your buddy is ok.

You have worse immunity now. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why would you get vaccinated when you have natural immunity? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor Neal

I always thought You and Neal were two of the smarter guys on the board. I disagree with 90% of what Neal says but again always found him to be intelligent. When he got the vaccine and started talking about it I changed my mind on him

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And yet so many don’t see any issue with how people with natural antibodies, and didn’t get the shot, are still being treated like second rate human beings. 

Shows you how many people understand how vaccines work.  What is even more hysterical is the fact that these people are mostly democrats that consider themselves more intelligent then the "other side".

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

My covid version 1.0 antibodies protected me from the Delta variant.  Had delta variant all up in my house for a few weeks or how ever long that person was infectious and I had nothing….  Not even a sniffle.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My covid version 1.0 antibodies protected me from the Delta variant.  Had delta variant all up in my house for a few weeks or how ever long that person was infectious and I had nothing….  Not even a sniffle.

Yup the best vaccine for the rones for healthy people is the virus itself 

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

I should probably start wearing a mask again.

Maskers should wear a condom all the time too just in case 

you’ll have to take it out to poop though 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I always thought You and Neal were two of the smarter guys on the board. I disagree with 90% of what Neal says but again always found him to be intelligent. When he got the vaccine and started talking about it I changed my mind on him

Thank you ....Neal is sharp but extremely stubborn and when he latches on to something he will never admit his mistake lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you ....Neal is sharp but extremely stubborn and when he latches on to something he will never admit his mistake lol

Sounds alot like people who buy arctic cats!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

A family member I just recently talked to, had covid & then got the jab a month later. She had headaches come on that doubled her over, sicker than with covid, & mild headache that lasted for weeks. She regrets getting it now. I didn't ask - but assume she isn't going for round two jab.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s a pretty big mistake to make though tbh 

like if you caught a virus, got sick then got better wtf do you think killed the virus in the first place 

This idea that your immune system can snuff out a virus then immediately forget how it did it is so improbable yet here we are explaining biology 101 to “people who believe science”

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

People are not and have not been contracting covid twice.   If they were they would be using that as a push to get vaccinated.   I don't think I've heard of one confirmed case of multiple infection. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

People are not and have not been contracting covid twice.   If they were they would be using that as a push to get vaccinated.   I don't think I've heard of one confirmed case of multiple infection. 

Not impossible just highly improbable 

let’s also not forget how these retards thought a coronavirus was going to leave everyone permanently disfigured