State of the site :(

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

probably got Hunter to help him out............fucking stoned liberals:thumbsdown:

LOL, I'm not stoned and am certainly not a liberal, nor have I ever voted for Bernie.

I haven't had a puff since last night, but it may be time to hit the pipe. What strain should I smoke.... Purple Queen, GSC or Skunk?

Just now, ckf said:

LOL, I'm not stoned and am certainly not a liberal, nor have I ever voted for Bernie.

I haven't had a puff since last night, but it may be time to hit the pipe. What strain should I smoke.... Purple Queen, GSC or Skunk?

purple queen followed by  some skunk for that after dinner glow

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Mine still showed me as a CM when I was overdue, so I don't think so.

Dude I was just in your god forsaken state a couple weeks ago.  WTF is up with all the tolls and sand bars in Barnegat Bay?!

15 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I just paid up, pretty sure I was a while overdue so I threw some interest on top.

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Sent you a payment. Can't remember when I paid last so I probably owed.

Thank you :bc:

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Can I assume if my profile says I'm a CM then I am active and not over due?

Never assume anything around here :lol:  Read Ben's post below :bc:

14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Mine still showed me as a CM when I was overdue, so I don't think so.

Correct.  I have to manually go in and change the member group for each one. Half the time I can't match the email address from here to the email address that they use for PayPal......so I can't change them anyway.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:37 PM, Mainecat said:

Now I know who you are….but I will keep this thread civil unlike you.

You don't know, nor will you ever know who I am.  lmao.   As for the second statement, that would be a first on your behalf.  

On 7/15/2021 at 8:54 PM, DriftBusta said:

Dude I was just in your god forsaken state a couple weeks ago.  WTF is up with all the tolls and sand bars in Barnegat Bay?!

The Garden State Parkway is a weird highway, no one likes it but for some reason we never change it. Not sure about the sand bars, I've never been out on a boat that far south, most of my sailing experience has been in Sandy Hook Bay and the lower Hudson.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just checking back into this thread........was the fundraising drive successful or do we have to man the phones like a PBS tv station?

We are getting there. I still haven't sent out any renewal invoices for the past 6 months.

What times are good for you to man the phones?   :lol:

• Haha 1

If the site is costing you too much to finance yourself, which is totally understandable btw, why not just make it a pay only site? It seems like most of the people that want to be here are already paying anyway. Just a thought. :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If the site is costing you too much to finance yourself, which is totally understandable btw, why not just make it a pay only site? It seems like most of the people that want to be here are already paying anyway. Just a thought. :dunno:

I don't want to go to a fully paid site, but maybe we can come up with a few more benefits for cm's :dunno:

2 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I paid in January this year. Is it once per year or twice 

Just once a year. I used to send out renewals quarterly, but now I just do it every 6 months.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't want to go to a fully paid site, but maybe we can come up with a few more benefits for cm's :dunno:

Just once a year. I used to send out renewals quarterly, but now I just do it every 6 months.

I get that but I think that most are already paying so that’s why I thought it might work for you. :bc:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

We are getting there. I still haven't sent out any renewal invoices for the past 6 months.

What times are good for you to man the phones?   :lol:

I will be like Jerry Lewis working the telethon for a week straight.

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 7:35 AM, Bontz said:

Easier said than done, and I know it's kind of a beating of a dead horse topic ... but at the same time it's still legit.  Put the dumb SOB on ignore.  I did, and other than people quoting him, it makes this place a lot more enjoyable.  He provides zero to this place, other than sucking up bandwidth. 

And what do you provide here? 550 has provided 1000 laughs....you’re another hcs group think faggot.