State of the site :(

@ckfOh, me, me...  I will pony up $200 canadian right now, if you give me the boot button, so when @Mainecatpisses me off again with his jerkwad shenanigans, I can kick him right in the nuts.    And yes. I know that is only $1.50 american, but there it is.  :groin::D :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

He'll be here any minute, oh wait, it's about supporting the site, never mind he'll steer clear

Alligator Arms. Lololol

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

@ckfOh, me, me...  I will pony up $200 canadian right now, if you give me the boot button, so when @Mainecatpisses me off again with his jerkwad shenanigans, I can kick him right in the nuts.    And yes. I know that is only $1.50 american, but there it is.  :groin::D :lol:

Now I know who you are….but I will keep this thread civil unlike you.

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Now I know who you are….but I will keep this thread civil unlike you.

You can’t do fuck all anyway. Quit pretending that you can 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The One said:

Not sure how it all works ,how about non contributing get 2 post per day , no pics, no pm privileges? Just

A thought 

HA!HAHA!   You faggot!! you're just trying to get me stifled, so I can't hand you " POWERFUL OWNAGE "!!

LMAO! It won't work, you faggot. I'll continue to " OWN " you brutally every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :owned:

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

What the fuck would '550 do then?

4 hours ago, The One said:

Just saying 

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

He'll be here any minute, oh wait, it's about supporting the site, never mind he'll steer clear

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

empty-wallet.jpg

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Alligator Arms. Lololol

I think you four are spending a little too much time conjuring and conspiring against me. 

You should be treating me like .................THE BIG, THAT I AM. 

Thanks guys. The best way to tell if you're up to date is to check your PayPal account. You should have an invoice showing. Or just search for when you last paid.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

@ckf I will pay @Polaris 550membership fee if you make his username show up as rainbow 🌈 colors. It’s a win win site gets some money I get ultimate ownage 😂 

Haha, I would but he's my favorite uncle, lol

Seriously though, 550 is a good guy that is just here to have a little fun like the rest of us. I've had many normal conversations with him via PM and FB messenger :bc:

Plus the old bastard won't give me any deer meat if I let you do that. :lol:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ACE said:

You can’t do fuck all anyway. Quit pretending that you can 

Got it. Thanks Tyler... I mean Dr Ace :bc:

I also got your note :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Seriously though, 550 is a good guy that is just here to have a little fun like the rest of us. I've had many normal conversations with him via PM and FB messenger :bc:

FE67A0AE-3AEB-4153-9F37-2B315DE5BA4F.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Seriously though, he's not a good guy.  He's an obsessed troll, who makes over the line comments about peoples significant others, and their professions.  I've had normal conversations with him too, then he goes off the reservation and starts going off about gay shit.  He's needs to check himself before he wrecks himself.  JMO   :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously though, he's not a good guy.  He's an obsessed troll, who makes over the line comments about peoples significant others, and their professions.  I've had normal conversations with him too, then he goes off the reservation and starts going off about gay shit.  He's needs to check himself before he wrecks himself.  JMO   :bc: 

I hear ya on crossing the line with family. Hopefully that is in the rearview so I don't have to pay @SSFB bar bill to get out the ban hammer. :lol:

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, I was paid up until November, and likely still am, even though it no longer shows it. :news:

You're the one that said that you didn't renew because you didn't like the way I ran the place :dunno: 

Still seem to be around a lot though....

• Like 1