Get your vaccine you dumb fucks…

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder why the left is attacking Alex.

When did any of these vaccine makers ever say they’d stop spread or even stop you from getting covid?

it’s basically more low IQ talking points from the cult of scientism 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, irv said:

What, you forget already, Tink? 

I'll refresh your memory. Last June, July and August, before the vaccines were even out, covid cases plummeted. But now, since covid cases are also plummeting, it's due the the vaccines??? 

See new Tweets

Conversation

Today, Ontario is reporting fewer than 200 cases again, with 175 new cases of #COVID19 or a 0.5% increase. With 251 resolved, we continue to see a persistent decline in active cases in Ontario, with 76 fewer today.

covvid5.jpg

You're seriously going to compare going from 640 to under 200 in 6 months to 4800 to under 200 in 90 days ? I must be missing the sarcasm cuz that's fucking retarded.

On 7/16/2021 at 4:06 PM, ACE said:

They dropped to nothing. Sorry about your failed covid religion 

No they did not tbh

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s clear, “Delta variant” is rendering the “vaccine cure” impotent.

Damn variant(s)!!!!  :lol:

WhEN iS tHE BoOster ShOt gOiNg to Be ReAdy?!?!?!?! 

By October they will be suggesting a new "booster."  :lol:   Oops.  

https://dabigcnews.org/2021/07/17/pfizer-asks-fda-for-booster-as-delta-variant-spreads/

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By October they will be suggesting a new "booster."  :lol:   Oops.  

https://dabigcnews.org/2021/07/17/pfizer-asks-fda-for-booster-as-delta-variant-spreads/

I literally start hearing the “Benny Hill” theme song when reading and watching this shit anymore.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tinker said:

You're seriously going to compare going from 640 to under 200 in 6 months to 4800 to under 200 in 90 days ? I must be missing the sarcasm cuz that's fucking retarded.

No they did not tbh

You seriously going to ignore that and still believe it's due to the vaccines only and not a play on the numbers or a reduction in the way the PCR test is now done? :dunno:

Do you find it strange they include suicide deaths as covid deaths? Do you find it odd that this information in this link is never mentioned on T.V. or rarely in the media? Do you find it odd, despite the info within, they are pushing these vaccines hard on children? I could go on here but it's clear as it could be you have bought in hard to the gov't and media's incomplete information agenda and narrative. :news:

There were fewer than fifty COVID-involved deaths among those under the age of 45. Pneumonia, and symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified, were the most common comorbidities among this age group.

Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

The cheap brandy and swisher sweets?  Or the fact that he has the mental reasoning of a 9 year old?

And desperate to make people think he’s rich 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

And desperate to make people think he’s rich 

Pray tell…lol

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wanna know how I know that you’re broke?

Never ever said I was rich

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, irv said:

You seriously going to ignore that and still believe it's due to the vaccines only and not a play on the numbers or a reduction in the way the PCR test is now done? :dunno:

Do you find it strange they include suicide deaths as covid deaths? Do you find it odd that this information in this link is never mentioned on T.V. or rarely in the media? Do you find it odd, despite the info within, they are pushing these vaccines hard on children? I could go on here but it's clear as it could be you have bought in hard to the gov't and media's incomplete information agenda and narrative. :news:

There were fewer than fifty COVID-involved deaths among those under the age of 45. Pneumonia, and symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified, were the most common comorbidities among this age group.

Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2020001/article/00087-eng.htm

Absolutely:

640 cases drops to 1/4 it's peak to 160 (that's 640/4) over 6 months during restrictions and it then rises to 30 fucking times that over the next 6 and 9 months to 4800... 4 thousand, 8 hundred... and you had to have symptoms to get tested. Then 4800 cut to 1/30th (4800/30) of the highest it's ever been in just 90 days (1/35th today as we're down to just 135). Just look at numbers, it's 35 x times better since vaccinations.

4800 to 135 and restrictions have been lifted during that time, this argument is beyond asinine the answer is so obvious. 

Edited by Tinker

I was talking with a guy in Colebrook, NH yesterday in the grocery store parking lot. We were having a good conversation until he brought up the vaccine. He truly believes that the vaccine started out right under Trump. When the Dems took over they got together with the other world leaders and turned it in to a bio weapon. THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EVERYONE THAT GETS VACCINATED AS MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD GET VACCINATED!! 

The conversation ended shortly after that  WTF?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was talking with a guy in Colebrook, NH yesterday in the grocery store parking lot. We were having a good conversation until he brought up the vaccine. He truly believes that the vaccine started out right under Trump. When the Dems took over they got together with the other world leaders and turned it in to a bio weapon. THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER EVERYONE THAT GETS VACCINATED AS MORE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD GET VACCINATED!! 

51% of unvaccinated think the vaccine actually has a microchip in it. I say it jokingly as I’m not retarded 😂. So much nonsense out there these days some people need to just turn off the TV.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goodwordnews.com/51-of-unvaccinated-people-believe-covid-19-vaccine-contains-microchip/amp/

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like a JT thread in the making. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Absolutely:

640 cases drops to 1/4 it's peak to 160 (that's 640/4) over 6 months during restrictions and it then rises to 30 fucking times that over the next 6 and 9 months to 4800... 4 thousand, 8 hundred... and you had to have symptoms to get tested. Then 4800 cut to 1/30th (4800/30) of the highest it's ever been in just 90 days (1/35th today as we're down to just 135). Just look at numbers, it's 35 x times better since vaccinations.

4800 to 135 and restrictions have been lifted during that time, this argument is beyond asinine the answer is so obvious. 

It’s because it summer time 

come September\October cases will skyrocket again and you’ll be crying in your panties for lockdown again 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Absolutely:

Covid is seasonal, just like the flu.

Come on man.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

They are here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I was at the weed farmers house in central Maine last summer. Grabbed a qp, while we were talking him and his woman start going all conspricy theory tin foil hat type shit. Weirded me right out.