Get your vaccine you dumb fucks…

So I get pulled over today I knew it was for being on my phone saw cop look right at me .

He comes to window and said why we're you talking on the phone ? I had had time to pull up the mornings get your vaccine robo call from MN dept of heath on call log before he came up . 

So I  hold up phone call log zoomed in and said we'll I got a call from mn dept of health and my Bluetooth has been acting up . I thought it looked important so I had to get it . Good thing I did they told me I was in close contact with some one with covid . Lol he backed the fuck up and said ok take care if your self . I am going to just let this one slide as he walked away. 

The covid fear saved me a few hundred bucks today 

• Haha 8

This graphic from the CNN video has me laughing as I was just watching the evening news (Minneapolis / St. Paul) and the latest Rona stats showed the "Alpha" variant as 17,794 cases and the "Delta" variant at 129 cases with a 16% hospitalization rate.  Can you say DRAMATIC effect ... trying to keep the SHEEPLE in place with the fear mongering?

image.thumb.png.19973858bb8908be79700402a958410f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

This graphic from the CNN video has me laughing as I was just watching the evening news (Minneapolis / St. Paul) and the latest Rona stats showed the "Alpha" variant as 17,794 cases and the "Delta" variant at 129 cases with a 16% hospitalization rate.  Can you say DRAMATIC effect ... trying to keep the SHEEPLE in place with the fear mongering?

image.thumb.png.19973858bb8908be79700402a958410f.png

Why are they not posting sxs graphic of percentage of states population who lined up for the jab ? I am sure Iowa/WY /SD/and AZ are tops of the charts for complying with the marketing program lol 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Why are they not posting sxs graphic of percentage of states population who lined up for the jab ? I am sure Iowa/WY /SD/and AZ are tops of the charts for complying with the marketing program lol 

I spent the week after the 4th in Wyoming and South Dakota.  I can tell you they don't give two fucks about a Virus or a Jab.  Life is normal out there, party's in the streets, full capacity dining and ZERO mask bullshit.

• Like 1

J&J recalls sunscreens after carcinogen found in some sprays.

The recall is another blow for J&J, one of the world’s largest producers of consumer health products. The company already faces billions of dollars of potential court losses and settlements from damages claims related to its baby powder, vaginal mesh implants and opioid painkillers.

J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout has also been hampered by production problems and the shot has been linked to two very rare side effects: Guillain-Barre Syndrome and a potentially life threatening blood clotting condition.

https://www.torontosun.com/life/fashion-beauty/jj-recalls-sunscreens-after-carcinogen-found-in-some-sprays

43 minutes ago, irv said:

J&J recalls sunscreens after carcinogen found in some sprays.

The recall is another blow for J&J, one of the world’s largest producers of consumer health products. The company already faces billions of dollars of potential court losses and settlements from damages claims related to its baby powder, vaginal mesh implants and opioid painkillers.

J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout has also been hampered by production problems and the shot has been linked to two very rare side effects: Guillain-Barre Syndrome and a potentially life threatening blood clotting condition.

https://www.torontosun.com/life/fashion-beauty/jj-recalls-sunscreens-after-carcinogen-found-in-some-sprays

Still the only one I would get if forced to get a test shot 

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Someone is  running low on inflammatory topics 

Poor Pant shitter

I think this is like the third time, same thread. My body my choice…amirite? Another dem narrative shits the bed. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think this is like the third time, same thread. My body my choice…amirite? Another dem narrative shits the bed. :lol: 

I think we are coming into the seventh wave now? :dunno: I stopped paying attention to all this for the most part

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

People that have gotten the vax are pretty much all that are going to get it.  This is fact.  No matter how many “scary variants” come up now, those of us that have chosen not to get one, still will not.  And we won’t pay any price for it either because healthy bodies still combat viruses naturally.  Another fact.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People that have gotten the vax are pretty much all that are going to get it.  This is fact.  No matter how many “scary variants” come up now, those of us that have chosen not to get one, still will not.  And we won’t pay any price for it either because healthy bodies still combat viruses naturally.  Another fact.

Some of the east coast provinces just threw out numerous doses due to lack of demand and another piece I read sounded like a lot more will also be tossed all across Canada.

Weekly updates/warnings on side affects seems to be the norm now. Glad to see people are finally waking up and seeing the light.