Hay Days 2021

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So I have a question what the fuck better do you guys have to do mid Sept? Watch tge wife watch TV ride your bike for the 50th time that summer ? If in to sleds or any powersports I can't think of a better place to spend the weekend 

America's Racing Vacation! - Boone Supernationals

May hit up Hayday's on Sunday.

Princeton for sure.  Need lots and lots of Enticer parts now.

52 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Again, it’s a 14ish hour drive for me and multiple days off work. Plus, if you don’t plan a year in advance, hotels are almost impossible to find and no, I’m not camping in that sesspool. If I could do it as a day trip, hell yes I would go. 

Most fun is at night .  I get the 14hr I would prob only go every other yr if it were a 14 hr run . I fly do Denver every other yr for the show there . 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Most fun is at night .  I get the 14hr I would prob only go every other yr if it were a 14 hr run . I fly do Denver every other yr for the show there . 

I would like to do the Denver show someday. 

22 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I would like to do the Denver show someday. 

Another cheep and ez for me under 100rt usualy under 80  first flight out is at 530 am and out of Denver is around 945 pm if I don't want to stay at a buds or a hotel . 2 yrs ago I snuk in and out in a day . yrs past I crash at a buds in cherry creek for the weekend . Uber and parking cost me more than air fare and show tix lol .

The seminars are the best part of CO and also a lot of the guidance and mountian home rental people are there . Found a few real fucking remote places we have rented there 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Right, I mean if you walk around the back of your trailer and almost step on a couple bumping uglies you may be at Haydays Friday night

On 7/16/2021 at 7:12 PM, racinfarmer said:

Probably be at Princeton too. I'm looking to get a different ride for my son this year and sell his bravo.

On 7/16/2021 at 7:12 PM, racinfarmer said:

I might know who has Enticer parts sleds.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:24 PM, Sled_Hed said:

Probably be at Princeton too. I'm looking to get a different ride for my son this year and sell his bravo.

You need a nice 99 z440 and I may know of one

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 11:48 AM, Not greg b said:

No still waiting on the ups guy. If it shows up soon I will be able to go to haydays. Will probably throw my back out riding it through the haydays parking lot lol

If you have a sxs with insurance and doctors proof you can bring in your sxs.  Or if a vendor it is 100 bucks for a utv pass 

On 7/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, racinfarmer said:

We'll see what Princeton brings.  I'm up to almost $600 in the cart at the Denny Kirk.

Nrascal or some such shit on johndee Donny Cole he has a ton of enticer shit Orono/ maple plain . PM me if you want a number 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I weighed the options ... and I am going to instead drive my shitbox truck to colorado for Goodguys Rod and Custom nationals. 

I dont even know if I have a sled for this year yet. 

I’m scared to think I may have to pick one up at haydays.  It’s like going to the “credit don’t matter” used car lot under the old gas station lights on the corner.  You get what they have and roll the dice.  Bunch of clapped out shit wagons.

Jesus.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m scared to think I may have to pick one up at haydays.  It’s like going to the “credit don’t matter” used car lot under the old gas station lights on the corner.  You get what they have and roll the dice.  Bunch of clapped out shit wagons.

Jesus.

Should be lots of 2019 and older Cat sno-xers with a zillion crashes on them for you to choose from.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Should be lots of 2019 and older Cat sno-xers with a zillion crashes on them for you to choose from.  

Oh, how exciting!  Duct tape, re-riveted and zip tied together with half the lugs missing with “just slightly tweaked tunnel and bars”. 

I’m all on that shit!!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, how exciting!  Duct tape, re-riveted and zip tied together with half the lugs missing with “just slightly tweaked tunnel and bars”. 

I’m all on that shit!!

Don't forget about the seat with the handgrabs cut into it.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

With the "Wives Sled" sign on it.

No no, if it is an old race sled, it'll be fully wrapped (with the numbers) with busted up plastics, a ripped seat, half the lugs missing, and a dented tunnel with "never raced" on it.

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

No no, if it is an old race sled, it'll be fully wrapped (with the numbers) with busted up plastics, a ripped seat, half the lugs missing, and a dented tunnel with "never raced" on it.

Wouldn't the sign say only one test drive to Culver's then.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:09 AM, Zambroski said:

Jesus.

Aren't you on the Facebook?  There's plenty for sale, or there has been.