Hay Days 2021

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think he was referring to cat. Iqr were flooded every where. Cats were hard to come by. Cats program in sx was tucker and now it’s dead. Cat did the samething in xc with the sp500 and the rxc. Now that doo and poo are offering a xc sled this year it will level the field. 

I’m glad to see Doo working their way back into the XC racing scene.  Should be interesting to see if they can hold their SX machine standards at the XC track.

I’d consider going back to Doo but, the near thought of having to work on that fucking design again makes me cringe.

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think he was referring to cat. Iqr were flooded every where. Cats were hard to come by. Cats program in sx was tucker and now it’s dead. Cat did the samething in xc with the sp500 and the rxc. Now that doo and poo are offering a xc sled this year it will level the field. 

Nope, Pol.  Some racers would apply for 2 sleds (terrain and ice) when they'd move up a class, only get one and be told they didn't have any more, yet some racers ("racers") would get a bunch. 

I think the Polaris XC sled will be the one to have this year.  The support side will be interesting.

Of the 3, I'd still probably want to work with Cat if I was starting from scratch.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m glad to see Doo working their way back into the XC racing scene.  Should be interesting to see if they can hold their SX machine standards at the XC track.

I’d consider going back to Doo but, the near thought of having to work on that fucking design again makes me cringe.

Doo has kind of burnt some bridges in XC.  It'll be really interesting to see who will return after they've moved on to other brands or hobbies, and who they get to switch.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope, Pol.  Some racers would apply for 2 sleds (terrain and ice) when they'd move up a class, only get one and be told they didn't have any more, yet some racers ("racers") would get a bunch. 

I think the Polaris XC sled will be the one to have this year.  The support side will be interesting.

Of the 3, I'd still probably want to work with Cat if I was starting from scratch.  

Doo has kind of burnt some bridges in XC.  It'll be really interesting to see who will return after they've moved on to other brands or hobbies, and who they get to switch.  

Yeah, Doo was awe full to their race teams in the early 2010’s.  What’s going to be interesting now is seeing how Cat recovers their racers…if they ever decide to at all.

17 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I do have a rave 850 on hold per say at my dealer. They put it into the demo program but will let me do the demo for them then sell it at the demo price - it still makes my butthole hurt.

It will be interesting this year with the new team out of fargo... and the riders they have signed.

I hear tucker had a son 2 years go. The 120 wasn’t enough so they put him on a 600. Look out. But it should be interesting to se who is riding for them. We will find out in a few days. You going to haydays?

LOL…just on the news that snocross won’t be here again to kick off on Tgiving weekend.  It was by far the LARGEST DRAW of our woefully run by inept people at our ski mountain here who’s granola idiots HATED sled son their precious bunny hill and played little silly games with us all every fucking year.  Clowns.

What caught me is they announced this: “….instead, Spirit mountain has decided to go with another event instead, stay tuned!”

:lol:

I mean…. :lol:

230100E9-427E-44BC-8B9C-FA538B567830.jpeg

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I hear tucker had a son 2 years go. The 120 wasn’t enough so they put him on a 600. Look out. But it should be interesting to se who is riding for them. We will find out in a few days. You going to haydays?

No sir heading to colorado in the morning for the goodguys rod and custom nationals in loveland. Taking an actual vacation... idk what ill do with myself ha! 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL…just on the news that snocross won’t be here again to kick off on Tgiving weekend.  It was by far the LARGEST DRAW of our woefully run by inept people at our ski mountain here who’s granola idiots HATED sled son their precious bunny hill and played little silly games with us all every fucking year.  Clowns.

What caught me is they announced this: “….instead, Spirit mountain has decided to go with another event instead, stay tuned!”

:lol:

I mean…. :lol:

230100E9-427E-44BC-8B9C-FA538B567830.jpeg

There was a possibility of doing it later in the year but spirit mtn didn't want to... it will be interesting because rumor has it another venue is trying to back out of hosting an event without charging the shit out of isoc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 2:54 PM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Doo was awe full to their race teams in the early 2010’s.  What’s going to be interesting now is seeing how Cat recovers their racers…if they ever decide to at all.

They won't.  Textron has zero interst in what made cat or any interst in getting them back to the following they had because of it .