Get your vaccination…… dumb asses.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe the dumbasses not getting the vaccine are the people not going back to work?

Maybe the slackers that contributed little to nothing should stop commenting about things they are completely ignorant about?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just as soon as every worker at the cdc and the who get there's I will get in line . But as of now that is looking to be a lower percentage than the sheep in America.  What do they know that you don't? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe the dumbasses not getting the vaccine are the people not going back to work?

No I don't think any one at the cdc or the WHO took a covid vacation.  But nice try .

I would be willing to bet big money the majority of unvacinated took little to zero time off in the last 1.5 yrs and of those the majority of them had record years .

14 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

When do I get to take my personal anti-body test??

I'm curious, why is this so ignored?  Including the unvaccinated population?  I don't hear anybody using this as a solution to not taking the shot.  Has the majority forgot about what was really the first line of defense against the virus?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm curious, why is this so ignored?  Including the unvaccinated population?  I don't hear anybody using this as a solution to not taking the shot.  Has the majority forgot about what was really the first line of defense against the virus?

There is a huge untapped market for this right now.  Time to get rich selling scammed fake kits!

• Gold Member

It makes sense that the gumberment needs to have lotteries and free giveaways of all kinds of crap to get people to take the jab.  What a joke.  No shot for me.  Or my wife.  We both have been working atleast 6 days a week since forever....  You can take your vax, turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass @Mainecat  

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2021/07/vaers-reports-largest-one-week-increase-in-deaths-as-new-vaccine-propaganda-plan-announced/

Edited by poopooforme

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You're scared because vaccinated people are dying at a much greater rate from the delta variant than the unvaccinated.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Vaccinated:  You must get vaccinated

Unvaccinated: Why

Vaccinated: So you don't infect me.

Unvaccinated: But if you're vaccinated you won't get very sick even in the rare case you becoming infected.

Vaccinated: So you don't get sick.

Unvaccinated: I already had covid so I have natural antibodies

Vaccinated: Nobody knows how long those last

Unvaccinated: Nobody know's how long the jab lasts.

Vaccinated:  You're a racist.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5