Twats Part 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god listen to this shrill annoying hypocritical twat...WTF.🤣

Hero’s act

The legislation was not negotiated with congressional Republicans or the Donald Trump administration, and even if it passes through the House, it will likely languish in the Senate.

Politico reported in May that the legislation serves as more of a wishlist for the House Democrat conference’s most progressive lawmakers.

Politico wrote:

Privately, several House Democrats concede their latest bill feels like little more than an effort to appease the most liberal members of the caucus, many of whom were chafed that their most important priorities were minimized or ignored entirely in previous coronavirus negotiations.

The Heroes Act reportedly contains many leftist provisions in the bill, including:

• $755 million for the government for Washington, DC. The bill would also allow the D.C. government to participate in the Federal Reserve’s Municipal Liquidity (MLF) to support additional lending to the city.
  • $1 million for the National Science Foundation to study the spread of coronavirus-related “disinformation.”
  • $10 million for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) as well as $10 million fo the National Endowment for the Humanities.
  • Eliminates limitations on the federal deduction for the state and local taxes (SALT). Republicans limited this deduction through the Trump Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The SALT deduction primarily benefits wealthy, largely Democrat states.
  • Grants additional aid for State and local government bailouts. The bill contains $500 billion in funding for state government relief and $375 billion in aid to local governments. Senate Republicans such as Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL) and Ted Cruz (R-TX) have contended this will particularly aid fiscally irresponsible blue states such as California, New York, and Illinois to the detriment of more fiscally responsible states such as Texas and Florida.
  • $25 million for migrant and seasonal farmworkers, including emergency support services through the Department of Labor.
  • $1.7 billion for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions, $20 million for Howard University, $11 million for Gallaudet University, $11 million for the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
  • $15 million to maintain operations, rental assistance supportive services, and other actions to mitigate the impact on low-income people with HIV/AIDS through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
  • Create a two month special enrollment period for Obamacare. The bill also extends full premium subsidies to allow workers to maintain their health insurance coverage through COBRA.
  • Allows Attorney General William Barr to make grants to states to create state-run hate crime reporting hotlines.
  • Relief for up to $10,000 of up-front debt relief for all Department of Education loan borrowers.
  • Authorizes up to $50 million in Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) “environmental justice” grants to investigate or address the disproportionate impact of coronavirus in environmental communities.
  • $75 billion for housing assistance.
  • Mandatory early voting for every state and mandatory mail-in ballots for every state. Nate Madden, a press secretary for the House Oversight Committee Republicans, said it would be a “nightmare scenario for voter fraud.”
  • Allows wealthy people who make money from dividends and royalties to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit, which is designed for lower-income Americans.
  • Extends assistance designed for nonprofits to political action groups and chamber of commerce-style associations. Open Markets Institute fellow Matt Stoller called it a “corporate lobbyist bailout.”

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Several companies affiliated with one California Gov. Gavin Newsom founded 28 years ago received nearly $3 million in the coronavirus-related Paycheck Protection Program while other small businesses failed to receive funds, according to reports.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now sleepyhead is defending the stimulus. The stupidity never ends.

No you fuckin moron, I’m posting out the blatant waste and defense of money laundering by leftist assholes like you

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

233 thousand for her fukkin restaurant!!! 

No wonder you guys hate Biden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

God, this country sucks so bad.  

Nice mountains, lakes, rivers, coastline, woods, ruffed grouse, snowshoe rabbits, and brook trout,........... but too many people suck. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice mountains, lakes, rivers, coastline, woods, ruffed grouse, snowshoe rabbits, and brook trout,........... but too many people suck. 

Screenshot_20210430-234015_Instagram.png.fd916449260e96c71a34c192b905c703.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Screenshot_20210430-234015_Instagram.png.fd916449260e96c71a34c192b905c703.png

Did you see where delivery guys in brown vans, rank in attractiveness to women?  Hint: Very low.

Did you see where delivery men, who drive brown vans, AND wear brown shorts rank?

One step above the, " GAY MEN'S CHOIR ".     

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's HOT! Would bang :good: Any twat pics????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

nailed it

I have a buddy that has a small home improvement company. Says he can't stand the people. I don't know if he's bullshitting me or not. Says customers are problematic, not all but some. Says he's thinking of giving it up, but I don't believe him. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a buddy that has a small home improvement company. Says he can't stand the people. I don't know if he's bullshitting me or not. Says customers are problematic, not all but some. Says he's thinking of giving it up, but I don't believe him. 

People are a pain in the ass on every job I’ve ever had. Tell you’re boy to suck it up.

:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She looks like my wife. 

On 7/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clown fell for it too. Lololol 🤡 

Hope you where looking in the mirror over the foo many people suck comment. 

Maybe i should change your name to Little Clown

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, CFM said:

Maybe you should change your name to, Can Fuck Men. 

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Blowhard 550 is as stupid as McLiar

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Other than being a crazy old clown, is that why you are single ?

First of all, I would not, and basically have not ever mentioned my family on this site.

If you wanna' compare score sheets on broads, let me know, you needle-dinked bug fucker. 

Secondly, you've only been on this site for about 6 months, so you can take your CLOWN POSSE, and shove it up your 23' B aja ass!! 

Big deal, you have a dock on Winni. You live in the area, so it's easier for you to line that up, than me. 

Anytime you wanna' compare TNW, let me know and we'll see who really has his BIG-BOY pants on.