Do my eyes deceive me??? I thought we were all assholes and this site was a joke?

For someone who sure didn't like what many of us had to say on HCS, and even mocked us when a few of us made dupes to get back into the mix when we were initially booted ... she found her way to FS??  What's the deal @Rodeo Rider - I thought this site was a joke?  Not getting the attention on DooTalk 2.0 like you used to? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, CFM said:

About fell over when I saw her name, but then again, MC and Clown 550 are much more messed up then her….so ?

True ... MC and Manchester Frankie (550) are in a league of their own.  That said, I still found it laughable seeing RR here given her rants a few months ago LOL

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

True ... MC and Manchester Frankie (550) are in a league of their own.  That said, I still found it laughable seeing RR here given her rants a few months ago LOL

Some of us couldn’t /didn’t see the rant. Lol.

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Crazy bitch, in the annoying way.

So she'll fit right in the Current event's section, could give '550 a run for his money?

I admired the way she hang's in there and tries to get her point of view across, good entertainment!

3 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

So she'll fit right in the Current event's section, could give '550 a run for his money?

I admired the way she hang's in there and tries to get her point of view across, good entertainment!

From what I've seen she doesn't actually like to debate her ideas.  She just complains that other people have a different opinion.  Classic libtard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

From what I've seen she doesn't actually like to debate her ideas.  She just complains that other people have a different opinion.  Classic libtard.

And cries wolf to whoever will listen. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, racerdave said:

What about Ridingthexcr. Wasn't she or he another whiny bitch on HCS. Maybe it was a he?

Yeah ... that tool was another one who couldn't cry loud enough when a few of us were having fun with our dupe accounts early on, in the Pisser's glorious inro to HCS.  I didn't have enough time to track that XCR account down to see who it was ... but they clearly were a previously banned user.  Maybe RR can reach out to him/her and invite them to FS :thumbsup:

Oh well ... I better go now.  There's some chem trails overhead and I'm feeling kinda sleepy :stirthepot::lol2::whistle:

• Haha 3

On 7/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, Bontz said:

For someone who sure didn't like what many of us had to say on HCS, and even mocked us when a few of us made dupes to get back into the mix when we were initially booted ... she found her way to FS??  What's the deal @Rodeo Rider - I thought this site was a joke?  Not getting the attention on DooTalk 2.0 like you used to? :lol:

The next HCS/DooTalk 2.0 Admin........................ :lol:

On 7/10/2021 at 8:53 PM, CFM said:

About fell over when I saw her name, but then again, MC and Clown 550 are much more messed up then her….so ?

STFU!!! Get the fuck out of here, you trouble-making GUNT!! GTFO!!! 

Fuck-off and die!!

Take your GUNT, and start walkin'!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck-off and die!!

Take your meds. And take off your clown shoes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck-off and die!!

Get out of our section you cheap bastard

• Thanks 1