Job Openings Are at Record Highs. Why Aren’t Unemployed Americans Filling Them?

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pandemic is over . And the payments  should have stoped in Jan.  But then I don't think there should have ever been any payments . It was not the government's place to put privet buisness out of buisnes and the goveners who did should be heald liable in civil court. 

In some places it’s expanding. If every dumb ass would get the vaccine there would be no reason to keep paying people. It would be over. Without the stimulus the country would have dried up and blown away economically.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

In some places it’s expanding. If every dumb ass would get the vaccine there would be no reason to keep paying people. It would be over. Without the stimulus the country would have dried up and blown away economically.

:lmao:

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most people have no idea how complicated and fragile economics are.

You are basically right. I'm not saying I like Biden and what he's done, but you're right.................the economy can tank overnight. 

On 7/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, hayward said:

People are on the fucking roads driving around all day, they have no time to "work".

I honestly don't know how people survive.  

They survive, 

1. By the unprecedented enhanced unemployment plans. 

2. By not paying their mortgage/rent for the past 16 months. 
3. By not paying their student loans for the past 16 months. 

I can’t wait to see the complete blow out of ol joe ever stops all the free shit. There’s going to be market crashes galore. 

• Like 1

All you guys that hate Biden, should focus on WHO GAVE YOU BIDEN!!!

The dirty bastard that:

Made fun of Carly Fiorina's looks

Made fun of Heidi Cruz's looks

Made fun of a DISABLED GUY!!

Called for women to be prosecuted for seeking an abortion

Injected RELIGION into politics

Failed on building and financing the border wall

Is a criminal, that is now being exposed!

But you guys will NEVER give up on Trump, 'cause he says what you want to hear.   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The dirty bastard that:

And you’ll never shut up about hating him because he has a smoking hot wife that you can only jack off too. Jesus. Have a fucking stroke already and stfu. Plenty of people don’t like either but you just can’t help yourself because of your TDS. Typical. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And you’ll never shut up about hating him because he has a smoking hot wife that you can only jack off too. Jesus. Have a fucking stroke already and stfu. Plenty of people don’t like either but you just can’t help yourself because of your TDS. Typical. 

My woman HAD a better body than Melania. Not quite as good looking. 

I don't give a shit about Melania, I see broads all over that are just as good looking. 

The reason I don't like Trump with Melania, is that he's a bastard for having a " TRANSACTIONAL WIFE ". In other words, he has her to make his image look like he's a ALPHA MALE, with a beautiful, 24 year younger wife. It takes a real bastard to have a wife that doesn't really like him. 

My contention is that she probably can't fukkin stand his fat, ugly ass, in real life. 

NOW, STFU. I'm not explaining this again.  

The dirty bastard that:

China give us Biden you idiot. With the bio weapon they released on us. Trump fucked up by staying with dirty rat Fauxi. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't give a shit about Melania, I see broads all over that are just as good looking. 

The reason I don't like Trump with Melania, is that he's a bastard for having a " TRANSACTIONAL WIFE ". In other words, he has her to make his image look like he's a ALPHA MALE, with a beautiful, 24 year younger wife. It takes a real bastard to have a wife that doesn't really like him. 

My contention is that she probably can't fukkin stand his fat, ugly ass, in real life. 

Let's see a pic of her nude when she was in her 30s - then we can decide if she was hotter :news:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most people have no idea how complicated and fragile economics are.

You are basically right. I'm not saying I like Biden and what he's done, but you're right.................the economy can tank overnight. 

It’s like a retard rally here.

Point is you give a fuck because you’re obviously jealous. Get the fuck over it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

China give us Biden you idiot. With the bio weapon they released on us. Trump fucked up by staying with dirty rat Fauxi. 

Let's see a pic of her nude when she was in her 30s - then we can decide if she was hotter :news:

Oh, so you agree with me that China BIO-BOMBED us. That's what I said for over one year. So who's the idiot!!  Look at my SIG-LINE!!! LOOK AT IT!! ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT??   

No nudies, but did have a white bathing-suit pic. Looked just like the SPECIAL K girl, years ago, before your time. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Point is you give a fuck because you’re obviously jealous. Get the fuck over it. 

No, I really don't give a shit. Only insofar as him using her to make him look good.

Now shut the fuck up!!!!  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You took Trumps tax break you dumb ass.

A tax cut is not taking from others, you pathetic hypocrite, unlike you I used legal   tax laws to reduce the money I contribute to leftist greed, you on the other  hand hero worship wasteful spending as long as a leftist Benifits .   

you’re a pathetic hypocrite and parasitie on society. 

Edited by Sleepr2

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Menards is figuring out . Don’t want to work, want more than what you are worth, no problem. We will just get a robot. Unmanned floor cleaner.

972FDFED-A43A-4BE7-8EF0-BD53405B66AC.jpeg

Horseshit.  It's obvious Bowinkle is at the helm.

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, Highmark said:

Don't have to read it and I know.

Unemployment Ins.

People retired 

Mom or Dad decided to stay home with the kids and not go back to work.

All of the above are at minimum partially due to government action.   

Yes, and all on the list made easier to do because of those actions, even retirement.

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I have 2small businesses, I qualified for 6 grand , didn’t bother with the paperwork 

You didn't do paperwork for 6000 free dollars?

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you agree with me that China BIO-BOMBED us. That's what I said for over one year. So who's the idiot!!  Look at my SIG-LINE!!! LOOK AT IT!! ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT??   

No nudies, but did have a white bathing-suit pic. Looked just like the SPECIAL K girl, years ago, before your time. 

Settle down Watson - others said the same. I must have sigs turned off - I don't see any. What does it say?

Let's see that pic...post it up.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Menards is figuring out . Don’t want to work, want more than what you are worth, no problem. We will just get a robot. Unmanned floor cleaner.

972FDFED-A43A-4BE7-8EF0-BD53405B66AC.jpeg

Cute little floor cleaner. That will show em!