*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Logano, Larson, Hamlin

Good picks…I’m trying to spread my picks around and save some good drivers for the end of the season…more than likely it will backfire.😂😂

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wilkesboro and The Rock both sound good.👍🏼🇺🇸

Crawling back and groveling to their roots. I knew that would happen, too bad there were so many wasted years in between. They lost a lot of the good ol' boys and the yuppies that they tried to cater to got tired of it after a couple of years. I don't think Auto Club Speedway ever sold out in it's entire existence.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Crawling back and groveling to their roots. I knew that would happen, too bad there were so many wasted years in between. They lost a lot of the good ol' boys and the yuppies that they tried to cater to got tired of it after a couple of years. I don't think Auto Club Speedway ever sold out in it's entire existence.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nascar/2023/05/20/nascar-north-wilkesboro-last-race-cup-series-what-to-know/70220909007/#

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think I read somewhere that North Wilksboro usually sold out and Texas was lucky if they got enough spectators to sell out North Wilkesboro. Difference was it was alot more expensive to run the Texas race and North Wilkesboros community lost all the money the  races made them.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@DougHow are the temps today?🌞

Not as bad today and cloudy.  Also a decent breeze.

The lightening delay sucks though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I think I read somewhere that North Wilksboro usually sold out and Texas was lucky if they got enough spectators to sell out North Wilkesboro. Difference was it was alot more expensive to run the Texas race and North Wilkesboros community lost all the money the  races made them.

For sure and The Rock lost their dates because Bruton Smith bought the track, built Texas and gave it the race. At that time Darlington also lost one of their dates to Texas which produces terrible racing…glad Darlington is back to two a year.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good picks…I’m trying to spread my picks around and save some good drivers for the end of the season…more than likely it will backfire.😂😂

Ya, its a crap shoot.

Some how I climbed up to 35th. I was back around 50th a couple weeks ago.

Looking like Larson was not such a good pick now. He's burried back in 32th. They said he was great in practice.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, its a crap shoot.

Some how I climbed up to 35th. I was back around 50th a couple weeks ago.

Looking like Larson was not such a good pick now. He's burried back in 32th. They said he was great in practice.

Larson up to 11th.👊🏻

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Larson up to 11th.👊🏻

Been busy cleaning up my BBQ area, damn Robin's nested is the rafters and shit every where.

Looks like Larson was not such a bad pick.   :nudie:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cindric, Stenhouse, Harrison Burton

Well shit…dipshit Dillon just took out Stenhouse…SMH

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Dominance by Busch.  :pc:     :3gears:

Annnnddddddd…..another caution.🥴

Another exploding brake rotor.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shrub gets the win.👊🏻🇺🇸

Nice looking car to boot. Black with the gold / yellow always looks good as long as they don't overdo the gold :thumbsup:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice looking car to boot. Black with the gold / yellow always looks good as long as they don't overdo the gold :thumbsup:

Can't have cigarettes companies sponsoring cars, but Marijuana is good to go. Strange fucking world we live in today.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Can't have cigarettes companies sponsoring cars, but Marijuana is good to go. Strange fucking world we live in today.

LOL, Nicole and I were talking about that last night. It's CBD, but it is cannabis. 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

LOL, Nicole and I were talking about that last night. It's CBD, but it is cannabis. 

Next it will be no oil companies, but anything EV related will be fine.

• Like 1

Talked to some of the truck drivers during the lighting delay.  They're ussualy the ones coming for the fuel during the race.  They were talking the the rain delay from Charlotte had them tight for time and hours they can drive.  They need to have the trailer reloaded /restocked and ready to leave no later than noon Wednesday.  Then it's a 2 man team and 44 hrs to get to California 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Talked to some of the truck drivers during the lighting delay.  They're ussualy the ones coming for the fuel during the race.  They were talking the the rain delay from Charlotte had them tight for time and hours they can drive.  They need to have the trailer reloaded /restocked and ready to leave no later than noon Wednesday.  Then it's a 2 man team and 44 hrs to get to California 

West bound and down. Hey Snowman, ya got yer ears on?

Edited by nascarmike
  • Haha 1

Tim Richmond having a little fun with Linda Vaughn, after winning his first Cup race at the 1982 Budweiser 400 in Riverside.

IMG_1396.jpeg.bfe682e3eac6f380555c5567c164f486.jpeg

• Like 2