*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, nascarmike said:

Daym! Ford's got the first 4 rows covered for tomorrow.

Almirola laid down a fast time in the first round…did he get the pole?

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Cindric, Dinger and Reddick.

Good call on Reddick…Dinger screwed us.😂

Another good finish for Corey Lajoie…dude works his tail off in and out of the car for an underfunded team…nice to see him doing well.

• Like 1

😂

15 laps remaining

Kevin Harvick P11 

"No one in front of you is saving" - Rodney Childers

"What you want me to do?" - Kevin Harvick

"I can't be more clear" - Rodney Childers 

"I think he was letting them go cause he didn't know what to do" - Timmy Fedewa 

"Wtf you want me to do, I'm going as fast as I can" - Kevin Harvick 

"Everyone just STFU" - Kevin Harvick

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I saw where on of them, I think it was Taylor that said " I got hit more today than my entire career"  :lol: 

I heard the interview with Taylor on Siriusxm. He said he's used to getting respect on the track and drivers who use their heads to pass. He wasn't prepared for how hard Nascar guys run every lap or that they would attempt a pass with no hope of completing it. Way rougher and way more aggressive than sportscar racing. He will be better prepared next time.

On 3/26/2023 at 7:45 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good call on Reddick…Dinger screwed us.😂

Another good finish for Corey Lajoie…dude works his tail off in and out of the car for an underfunded team…nice to see him doing well.

I ended up doing ok this week. I almost went with Taylor but wasn't sure if he was eligible for stage points if he was in the top 10 during either of the stage breaks so I went with Cindric. That worked out for me, lol.

I hope no one has Suarez this week because he will probably get penalized for getting in to Bowman on Pit road after the race.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Welcome to a world with fenders man!

From drinking champagne and wine in a glass to drinking whiskey and beer from the bottle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I ended up doing ok this week. I almost went with Taylor but wasn't sure if he was eligible for stage points if he was in the top 10 during either of the stage breaks so I went with Cindric. That worked out for me, lol.

I hope no one has Suarez this week because he will probably get penalized for getting in to Bowman on Pit road after the race.

:lol2:  Just me. I had Suarez and Dinger.

• Haha 2