*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 hour ago, Doug said:

It will be interesting tomorrow what happens.  Nascar will look at what there is no questions on.  1) Getting out of the car before the safety crew was there. 2) Walking across the track. 3) Not getting into the ambulance as required and directed by the nascar official as well as pushing the official off.

They'll also look at the car and telemetry if he turned into Larson.  With all the talk on the safety of the car that gives a retaliation move if there was one a lot of exposure.

The shoving by Bubby although making him look like an idiot is probably the least of the incident.

That's what initially stood out for me, the way he pranced away from the car and never even attempted to look for the ambulance. When he got halfway down the track I knew where he was headed. And it wasn't a goodwill check to see if Larson was OK.

Bare with me guys, friend posted a pic from 1966 that just brings back some good memories as a kid.  My dad's currently 92 and there's just him and one other guy that's left that worked on the crew for this car.

311571338_497358642300085_6504251445789630085_n.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Doug said:

Bare with me guys, friend posted a pic from 1966 that just brings back some good memories as a kid.  My dad's currently 92 and there's just him and one other guy that's left that worked on the crew for this car.

311571338_497358642300085_6504251445789630085_n.jpg

Love this…keep posting them please.👊🏻👌🏻

Tye Gibbs what a piece of shit.  Punt your teammate that would have been in the playoffs.  Can't race him clean but you can wreck him and take away on opportunity for your teammate to be in the playoffs.

Payback would be golden.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

Tye Gibbs what a piece of shit.  Punt your teammate that would have been in the playoffs.  Can't race him clean but you can wreck him and take away on opportunity for your teammate to be in the playoffs.

Payback would be golden.  

Yeah that was an absolute bullshit move and then in a postrace he compared himself to Jesus…little fucking creep.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that was an absolute bullshit move and then in a postrace he compared himself to Jesus…little fucking creep.

Yup, that's not racing/driving when you punt someone like that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, that's not racing/driving when you punt someone like that.

Especially when Jones is his teammate and would have  made the Final 4 had he won and Gibbs was already in the Final 4. Now Jr. Motorsports has 3 of the spots and Joe Gibbs only one.

• Like 1

Harvick, Keselowski, Blaney

Probably should replace Blaney with Hamlin but Blaney has to have a good finish at some point. Maybe its today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

He seemed to mature a lot since his Road America stunt.

It sure seems that way…I’m guessing that Dale Jr. and others had some come to jesus talks with him after that mess. 

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

What a move by Chastain.  I am a fan

8 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Me too!

What did he do…watching football….love the Melon Man!!