*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good move for all concerned IMO…..

Also seeing reports that Kurt Busch will be announcing his retirement in Vegas this weekend 

Edited by Doug
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Also seeing reports that Kurt Busch will be announcing his retirement in Vegas this weekend 

That makes sense as well…sad to see him go but he’s done alot as a driver and concussions are no joke. Hope to see him in the broadcast booth next year.👍🏼

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That makes sense as well…sad to see him go but he’s done alot as a driver and concussions are no joke. Hope to see him in the broadcast booth next year.👍🏼

After Penske let him go Kurt sure went through a reality check.  Was a decent guy after that.  He would be good in the broadcast booth.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Custer gets spanked. A lot of good this does for Larson. SOL

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2022/10/11/nascar-fines-cole-custer-suspends-his-crew-chief/

Didnt they let Gordon in one year because of something like this. And I think it also killed MWR if I'm correct. He lost sponsors.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This is a streeter from here in the area.  Not sure how much he gets it out.

No photo description available.

Also have the Gremlin mid-mod here in WISSOTA country.  Completely legal body on it too.

May be an image of car

When I met my wife she had a gremlin X with a 304 in it.  Still married her.

This is a guy from our snowmobile club that has since retired from racing a couple years ago.  He's know as The Stripe Guy as he owns a graphic design and wrap business.

facebook_1665632453293_6986168861380014326.jpg

• Like 2

Was watching an interview with Kurt Busch, the left side of his face is super swollen, his cheek looked like a golf ball was under his skin..Crazy that a concussion can do that

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Bubba needs to be parked a race for that kind of bullshit.

Agree, he's got Larson buy a foot and probably 80lbs, Larson was backing away to avoid conflict, it's one thing if they both want to go at it

7 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Bubba needs to be parked a race for that kind of bullshit.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Agree, he's got Larson buy a foot and probably 80lbs, Larson was backing away to avoid conflict, it's one thing if they both want to go at it

I was watching football and just clicked over and saw a replay of Bubba pushing Larson…who wrecked who?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was watching football and just clicked over and saw a replay of Bubba pushing Larson…who wrecked who?

Kyle must have thought he was in a dirt late model got loose and pushed Bubba up into the wall.  Bubba was Bubba.  To bad for Bell though.

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Kyle must have thought he was in a dirt late model got loose and pushed Bubba up into the wall.  Bubba was Bubba.  To bad for Bell though.

I just saw the wreck, you don't do that shit going that fast.

52 minutes ago, Doug said:

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just saw the wreck, you don't do that shit going that fast.

Larson definitely ran him up the track but it was a massive overreaction from Wallace..not as bad as what Gragson did at I believe Road America earlier this season but bad enough and yeah Bell got fucked in the whole deal.

24 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. Larson has got to be snickering about this one.

https://nextshark.com/anti-asian-hate-at-bubba-wallace/

It will be interesting tomorrow what happens.  Nascar will look at what there is no questions on.  1) Getting out of the car before the safety crew was there. 2) Walking across the track. 3) Not getting into the ambulance as required and directed by the nascar official as well as pushing the official off.

They'll also look at the car and telemetry if he turned into Larson.  With all the talk on the safety of the car that gives a retaliation move if there was one a lot of exposure.

The shoving by Bubby although making him look like an idiot is probably the least of the incident.

• Like 1