*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go figure…dump Briscoe and he wins stage one.🤣

Surprised he didn't pit before the stage with the others.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Surprised he didn't pit before the stage with the others.

10 points for the stage win…he has a win this season so must be looking to maximize points whenever possible.🤷🏻

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was happy to see Reddick win on Sunday. 

I was too…he has been close a few times and it’s also good to see RCR in Victory Lane…especially the 8 car and not Austin Dillon.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was too…he has been close a few times and it’s also good to see RCR in Victory Lane…especially the 8 car and not Austin Dillon.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

The 8 has been the dominant car from RCR all year. Austin probably wouldn't have a ride if it wasn't for his grandfather owning the team.

• Like 3

Denny Hamlin has been very critical of Bubba Wallace's team performance especially the Gibs supplied pit crew.  

This past weekend Denny the driver had 2 pit road penalties for driving through to many pit boxes.

Do you think he apologized to his team?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Denny Hamlin has been very critical of Bubba Wallace's team performance especially the Gibs supplied pit crew.  

This past weekend Denny the driver had 2 pit road penalties for driving through to many pit boxes.

Do you think he apologized to his team?

I just read that Bubba and C.Bell are swapping some pit crew members and Denny has 26 pit road violations so far this season. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Heard all weekend about the rumors that the Road America race is moving to Chicago as a street course.  This races date was originally the race that was held at Chicagoland speedway.

The logistics and security of this would (will) be very interesting to say the least.  Just for us getting around with a 5th wheel trailer will be a pain.  Now you look at all the haulers that come in just for Nascar.  On top of that Goodyear haulers, Team haulers, our hauler, emergency trucks, drivers and owners motorhomes.

The Colosseum race in LA had a lot of issues in the background that will need addressed before next years race and that was just in an area the size of a football stadium.  

We'll see what happens but if it does it will be one of our teams races.

20210822_202251.jpg

20220514_080825.jpg

20220514_111655.jpg

• Like 1

Dale Jr. was on XM 90 today and said that he had a talk with Noah Gragson and said that while it’s OK to be aggressive what he did needs to be removed from the toolbox. He also implied that they are trying to help him get a Cup ride and if he doesn’t knock it off it won’t be with Jr. Motorsports.👍🏼

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Heard all weekend about the rumors that the Road America race is moving to Chicago as a street course.  This races date was originally the race that was held at Chicagoland speedway.

The logistics and security of this would (will) be very interesting to say the least.  Just for us getting around with a 5th wheel trailer will be a pain.  Now you look at all the haulers that come in just for Nascar.  On top of that Goodyear haulers, Team haulers, our hauler, emergency trucks, drivers and owners motorhomes.

The Colosseum race in LA had a lot of issues in the background that will need addressed before next years race and that was just in an area the size of a football stadium.  

We'll see what happens but if it does it will be one of our teams races.

20210822_202251.jpg

20220514_080825.jpg

20220514_111655.jpg

Chicago street race? Your gonna need one of these.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not looking forward to that 🤨

I'll be bringing my AR to a race for a defensive move.  Hope I'm not out gunned but probably are.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Corey Lajoie was soooo close…really pulling for him.

I didn't watch the race. He finished 21st. What happened?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't watch the race. He finished 21st. What happened?

Last lap he was running second to Chase Elliot and he got a big push from Erik Jones and he went high to pass Chase who threw a block and Corey hit the wall….still a helluva race for him as he ran up front and led some laps. He went to victory lane to congratulate Elliot so no hard feelings…just hard racing.👍🏼

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Last lap he was running second to Chase Elliot and he got a big push from Erik Jones and he went high to pass Chase who threw a block and Corey hit the wall….still a helluva race for him as he ran up front and led some laps. He went to victory lane to congratulate Elliot so no hard feelings…just hard racing.👍🏼

Oh dang that sucks!!!  

Just now, Steve753 said:

Oh dang that sucks!!!  

It really does…I listen to him on XM90 and he seems like a helluva guy that works his tail off so he can race.👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really does…I listen to him on XM90 and he seems like a helluva guy that works his tail off so he can race.👍🏼

To bad he can't get into a better ride. Maybe Stewart Haas will give him a break when Harvick calls it a day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Class act.

Was actully pulling for Corey to win.  Nice seeing the underdog win once and a while

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣👍🏼

D1A6851F-D3C7-40F7-B42B-D937F616141D.jpeg.5dca45ba5e2eabd802fa62c0800e260c.jpeg

Ross sure has gotten under a few guys skins.

:lol:

He had a great interview with PK a few weeks ago. 

• Haha 1