*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

1st, 4th and 5th

I haven't done that in a long time.

Yessir…good day for ya.👍🏼

Ross Chastain just owned everything that happened today…said he owes half the field an apology.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Doug said:

We have a self pointed deputy on the track.  He even tried to take Stenhouse out after he tapped Bubba 

Denny Hamlin.jpg

Haha…he sure did!🤣

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you at Sears Point? (I like using the old name) 

No my next race is Road America in Elkhart Lake Wisconsin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you at Sears Point? (I like using the old name) 

Almost got to drive the track one time. Brother-in-law worked for ford, we drove 2 convertible mustangs to the track. We were supposed to drive the parade lap with drivers on board. I got bumped by a local dealer owner. My car had "Swervin Ervin", who was on the pole that day and won.

47 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Almost got to drive the track one time. Brother-in-law worked for ford, we drove 2 convertible mustangs to the track. We were supposed to drive the parade lap with drivers on board. I got bumped by a local dealer owner. My car had "Swervin Ervin", who was on the pole that day and won.

No kidding…damn car dealer pulling rank  on you! 😤

Ernie was a helluva wheelman.👍🏼🇺🇸

This is the mustang I drove to the track. Got to drive top down across the Golden Gate. The Ford tent was in turn 11, right next to where ol' BP was camped out. Also there was some guy in sunglasses signing autographs.

Ernie.jpg

BP.jpg

Dale.jpg

• Like 5

Second highest score last week and diidn't make the top 5 movers list. On up to 89th.

Larson, Kurt Busch, Keselowski

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Second highest score last week and diidn't make the top 5 movers list. On up to 89th.

Larson, Kurt Busch, Keselowski

It’s tough to make a big jump when you’re down that low in the standings…ask me how I know….🤣

Maybe it’s because I make picks like this….

Beuscher, McDowell and Shrub

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s tough to make a big jump when you’re down that low in the standings…ask me how I know….🤣

Maybe it’s because I make picks like this….

Beuscher, McDowell and Shrub

Good for Suarez and go figure…Shrub is the one that let me down.

2nd, 3rd and 30th

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

:bc:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'when the leader is catfishing the whole race and you sneak around the top on the last lap for the win SURPRISE the InFIeLd tRACTOR tIRe CHILD SAIv SURPRISE, BITCH ST'

Guy on our crew had to back out of going to Knoxville so I got asked this morning if I could fill in.  Already had plans with the wife to head up nth Thursday so she put the brakes on my Knoxville plans.

Looks like a M & M weekend.  Marriage Maintenance :whiteflag:

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

Guy on our crew had to back out of going to Knoxville so I got asked this morning if I could fill in.  Already had plans with the wife to head up nth Thursday so she put the brakes on my Knoxville plans.

Looks like a M & M weekend.  Marriage Maintenance :whiteflag:

Only raced 5 times this year.  Some of my friends raced that their first week out.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Only raced 5 times this year.  Some of my friends raced that their first week out.

You ever race at 141 Speedway in Wisconsin?  They have some nice specials for modified's and IMCA stock car.  Clash at the Creek starts tonight.

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

You ever race at 141 Speedway in Wisconsin?  They have some nice specials for modified's and IMCA stock car.  Clash at the Creek starts tonight.

I have not.  I was planning to go the first year of it and was not able to make it work.

I've heard good things and need to make the trip.  

That and the Race for Hope too, but it is hard to make too many week long trips work out.

• Like 1

Clint Bowyer Involved in Deadly Car Accident June 5

June 17, 2022 at 5:40 AM

An investigation is complete following a crash involving Emporia, Kansas native and former NASCAR Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer. A 47-year-old woman died in the crash.

The crash was reported just before 9 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, near U.S. 54 and Missouri Highway 242 near Osage Beach, Missouri.

According to a crash report from the Lake Ozark Police Department, Bowyer was driving westbound on U.S. 54 and was approaching Missouri 242 when he struck a woman walking on the ramp.

The crash report states once Bowyer realized the crash occurred, he immediately hit his brakes. He called 911 and helped point first responders to the female victim who was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman has been identified as Mary Jane Simmons, of Camdenton, Missouri.

Bowyer’s vehicle was reported to have sustained heavy front driver side damage and major damage to the windshield directly in front of the driver seat.

The crash report states Bowyer showed zero signs of impairment and provided a roadside sample of .000 blood alcohol content.

A crystalline substance was found where the female victim’s belongings were located and is believed to be methamphetamine, according to the report. She was believed to be under the influence of drugs, according to the crash report.

https://www.jayski.com/2022/06/17/clint-bowyer-involved-in-fatal-car-accident/

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

Clint Bowyer Involved in Deadly Car Accident June 5

June 17, 2022 at 5:40 AM

An investigation is complete following a crash involving Emporia, Kansas native and former NASCAR Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer. A 47-year-old woman died in the crash.

The crash was reported just before 9 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, near U.S. 54 and Missouri Highway 242 near Osage Beach, Missouri.

According to a crash report from the Lake Ozark Police Department, Bowyer was driving westbound on U.S. 54 and was approaching Missouri 242 when he struck a woman walking on the ramp.

The crash report states once Bowyer realized the crash occurred, he immediately hit his brakes. He called 911 and helped point first responders to the female victim who was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman has been identified as Mary Jane Simmons, of Camdenton, Missouri.

Bowyer’s vehicle was reported to have sustained heavy front driver side damage and major damage to the windshield directly in front of the driver seat.

The crash report states Bowyer showed zero signs of impairment and provided a roadside sample of .000 blood alcohol content.

A crystalline substance was found where the female victim’s belongings were located and is believed to be methamphetamine, according to the report. She was believed to be under the influence of drugs, according to the crash report.

https://www.jayski.com/2022/06/17/clint-bowyer-involved-in-fatal-car-accident/

Sucks for Bowyer but it sounds like he has zero culpability in this…meth head  wandering into traffic….eessh.