17. Blake Hahn
18. Kyle Cummins
19. Buddy Kofoid
20. Chase Johnson
21. Thomas Meseraull
22. Brady Bacon
23. Jake Neuman
24. Joe B Miller

I'm not a follower of dirt racing so maybe I'm wrong but for the big attention this race got it was kinda boring. There were very few passes even back in the pack. Seemed like the only way you advanced your position was when the guy ahead of you crashed.

That tracked looked terrible too. It was a single groove and if you caught that ridge in the turn you were out of control. Larson able to fuck the corner up 2-3 times and never gave up the lead. No doubt he's the man to beat on dirt right now.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not a follower of dirt racing so maybe I'm wrong but for the big attention this race got it was kinda boring. There were very few passes even back in the pack. Seemed like the only way you advanced your position was when the guy ahead of you crashed.

That tracked looked terrible too. It was a single groove and if you caught that ridge in the turn you were out of control. Larson able to fuck the corner up 2-3 times and never gave up the lead. No doubt he's the man to beat on dirt right now.

I agree.  Alot of hype for it no doubt though.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

For that track, it was actually a decent race. In past it would rubber up bad and speeds would be much slower, much worse single lane, no slide jobs, etc. 

Track was actually pretty good last night. 

Some sprint or late model races the tracks get so bad it looks like they are racing on ice. 

I just got the email from Andrew reminding us that there is only 4 weeks until Daytona. @steve from amherst same as always???

Lets see how many FS members we can get this year...

image.png

To register:

1- WWW.NASCARPOOLSONLINE.COM Click to register and create an account for your team or log in using your log in for last season.

2- Create yourself a login and then join a league...
League ID: 38988 Password: daytona 

(The pool code and password are used to gain access to the pool and NOT as a login to the site.)

Any issues, please let me know by email or text 519-212-4383

Please pass this pool onto anyone you know that might be interested...we are hoping to make it bigger and better this season!!! We had 120 entries last season...hoping to beat that mark in 2021!

Rules are as follows:

- $20 entry fee is due by week 2 of the season which is February 21st. If you are sending an interact e-transfer Email: abrzezicki@hotmail.com .

- You will pick 3 drivers per week and earn their points for that race towards your team's total for that week. Weekly deadline to submit picks will be race time.

- You will be able to choose a driver a maximum of 5 times for the entire season.

- Season will begin on February 14th with the Daytona 500 and will run until the finale at Phoenix Raceway in November. Only the 36 points paying racing are included in the pool.

- All picks will be hidden until the deadline each week, at which point you will then be able to see everyone's picks for that week.

- You are permitted and encouraged to submit multiple teams.

- The website does allow you to make picks for future weeks which you can take advantage of. Picks can always be changed prior to the race lock time, then they are locked in as soon as the race begins. If you do not make your picks, you will automatically be given the 3 lowest available qualifiers from your driver list.  

- If one or more of your drivers are penalized after the race, your weekly scores overall points will be automatically adjusted once those penalties are handed out by NASCAR; usually the Tuesday after the race and an updated email will be sent.  

- Website fees for hosting and maintaining the pool will depend on the number of entries. That will be subtracted from the overall pot.

- Payout will be for the overall top 5 finishing teams this year, the team with the most weekly wins and the half way overall leader. The top 5 payouts will be determined once we have the total number of entries. Approx. winnings will be a % of the pot.

1st- 50%        2nd- 20%       3rd- 15%        4th-10%          5th- 5%  

Also: 

- Most weekly team wins prize- $50 

- Half way leader in the overall standings after the June 26th race (Pocono) - $50 

- In case of a tie in any of the money paying positions, the tie will be broken by the team with the highest number of team "Wins". If still tied, then it will go down to the team with the most driver “wins”, then "Top 5", and keep going down the line if necessary, to "Top 10's."

I will be sending out reminders over the next 5 weeks to get registered.

Thanks. Any questions, please ask.

Andrew. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legend said:

For that track, it was actually a decent race. In past it would rubber up bad and speeds would be much slower, much worse single lane, no slide jobs, etc. 

Track was actually pretty good last night. 

Some sprint or late model races the tracks get so bad it looks like they are racing on ice. 

Once you get out of the groove, you get freight-trained to the back.  I've gone from running top 5 to pretty much dead last because of it.  Just drop off the track at that point.  No point in risking tearing shit up for a 20th place finish.  

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

sure , im in. Do you want me to sign in , or run the team Ive been running?

Might as well run the same team unless you want to do something different?

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Might as well run the same team unless you want to do something different?

Kiss of death right here....

But are you amateurs gonna give me some competition this yr?

:news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

Because Senior got a flat on the last lap? All former winners are guaranteed a start?

A few teams have used guys with guaranteed starter status over the yrs just to get their car into the race...I think last place paid 320g last year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

A few teams have used guys with guaranteed starter status over the yrs just to get their car into the race...I think last place paid 320g last year.

That might explain why McMurry is running the 50⁰ as well.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

IMSA starts this weekend, Sunday @ 4:30pm is the 100 lap qualifier for next week's 24hrs of Daytona. Lots of nascar guys getting in on this, Jimmy Johnson, Chase Elliott, one of the Dillion boys, and a few others.. Lots of new cars too. Should be a great race!!

https://www.imsa.com/news/2021/01/20/nbc-sports-set-for-more-than-60-hours-of-weathertech-championship-action-in-2021/

Jimmy's car vvvvv 

Screenshot_20201212-200018.png

• Like 2