*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just now, Blackstar said:

My dad's Endoftheroad team is right there at 68th with you 2.....lol   Fuck me....Hamlin, Johnson, Logano...and they scored 49 points total. I thought those were top tier drivers.

Sawmill Racing finished 23rd for the week with 81 points, 3rd, 15th and 21rd for Busch, Dinger and Kahne respectively.

They are, but it seems like the big 3 are the only ones not having many issues this year.

I just looked at the earlier race results to do my preliminary picks for this weekend. I knew the Ford's always ran well at MIS, but 7 Ford's finished in the top 10. That's domination!

image.png

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just looked at the earlier race results to do my preliminary picks for this weekend. I knew the Ford's always ran well at MIS, but 7 Ford's finished in the top 10. That's domination!

image.png

Preliminary picks :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

:bc:

Sometimes I change a driver or two depending on qualifying. Going with an all Ford lineup as of now. Bowyer, Keselowski and Menard.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sometimes I change a driver or two depending on qualifying. Going with an all Ford lineup as of now. Bowyer, Keselowski and Menard.

Ive only picked early once....was my worst week....not counting the daytona 500.

NASCAR statement on Brian France: “We are aware of an incident that occurred last night and are in the process of gathering information. We take this as a serious matter and will issue a statement after we have all of the facts.” France was arrested Sunday night on charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to a Sag Harbor (N.Y.) Village Police news release.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

My dad's Endoftheroad team is right there at 68th with you 2.....lol   Fuck me....Hamlin, Johnson, Logano...and they scored 49 points total. I thought those were top tier drivers?

Sawmill Racing finished 23rd for the week with 81 points, 3rd, 15th and 21rd for Busch, Dinger and Kahne respectively.

Kyle did one helluva job driving back up to 3rd after that fuck up in the pits.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

damn right he did.

People love to hate that guy but along with Harvick they are the two most hate to lose put a foot on your neck drivers in NASCAR.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

People love to hate that guy but along with Harvick they are the two most hate to lose put a foot on your neck drivers in NASCAR.

Neither one steals their paycheck that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Neither one steals their paycheck that's for sure.

Haha...that is an excellent way to put it.:thumbsup:

:lol:

Apparently he was dropping everybody's name including Trumps....no dice!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Worst kept secret in motorsports is brainlessdrunkenbrianfrance actions.  Jeremy Mayfield + others  just felt a bit of karma returned in spades. :groin:     Wonder if drunkenbrian will have to enter francecars  joke  " Road to recovery " :lol:  , this is NOT his first time caught behind the wheel or a domestic violence  issue . What a fucking golden spoon no nothing name dropping putz.  Look for  his sister to take over  ,  insiders say  she can turn things around in time . :thumb:

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1