*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Its a channel. Not sure who all carries it, but Directv does. Its basically taking over for the old Speedvision/SPEED channel.

It doesn't appear to be on Xfinity :dunno:

2 hours ago, Legend said:

All the big dogs of oval racing are there.

Kyle larson says the chili bowl is a bigger deal than Daytona 500.

Not all of them.  I'm laying in the lazy-boy in MN. :news:

Side note: Chris Bell is the winner.

Edited by racinfarmer

I just got the email from Andrew regarding this years pool. I would love to see more FS Nascar fans participate. We had a lot of fun last year :bc: 

Hello Race fans!

We only have 35 days until the start of the 2018 NASCAR season with the Daytona 500, so here is my NASCAR pool for the upcoming season. This year's edition will be the exact same as years past...weekly pick'em pool. We had a great season last year, with RUNNERS OF THE SHINE walking away with the championship and $900...total of $1,660 given away in total prize money!

image.png

To register:

1- Click on www.nascarpoolsonline.com to register and create an account for your team or log in using your log in for last season.

2- Create yourself a login and then join a league...League ID: 8809  Password: daytona

Any issues, please let me know.

Please pass this pool onto anyone you know that might be interested...we are hoping to make it bigger and better this season!!! We had 89 entries last season...hoping to crack the 100 team mark.

Rules are as follows:

- $20 entry fee is due by week 2 of the season which is February 25th. If anyone is sending cheques in the mail, please mail them to: Andrew Brzezicki, 680 Halifax Rd, Woodstock Ontario, N4T 0E9. If you are sending an interact e-transfer please give me a heads up because it will end up in my junk mail. Email: abrzezicki@hotmail.com

- You will pick 3 drivers per week and earn their points for that race towards your teams total for that week. Weekly deadline to submit picks will be race time.

- You will be able to choose a driver a maximum of 5 times for the entire season.

- Season will begin on February 18th with the Daytona 500 and will run until the finale at Homestead in November. Only the 36 points paying racing are included in the pool.

- All picks will be hidden until the deadline each week, at which point you will then be able to see everyone's picks for that week.

- You are permitted and encouraged to submit multiple teams.

- The website does allow you to make picks for future weeks which you can take advantage of. Picks can always be changed prior to the race lock time, then they are locked in as soon as the race begins. No picks submitted will results in a zero for that week.

- If one or more of your drivers are penalized after the race, your weekly scores overall points will be automatically adjusted once those penalties are handed out by NASCAR; usually the Tuesday after the race.

- Website fees for hosting and maintaining the pool will depend on the number of entries. Last year we had 89 entries and the fee was $116cad. That is subtracted from the overall pot.

- Payout will be for the overall top 5 finishing teams this year, the team with the most weekly wins and the half way overall leader. The top 5 payouts will be determined once we have the total number of entries. Approx winnings will be a % of the pot.

1st- 50%        2nd- 20%       3rd- 15%        4th-10%          5th- 5%

Also:

- Most weekly team wins prize- $50

- Half way leader in the overall standings after Daytona July race - $50

- In case of a tie in any of the money paying positions, the tie will be broken by the team with the highest number of team "Wins". If still tied, then it will go down to the team with the most driver “wins”, then "Top 5", and keep going down the line if necessary to "Top 10's."

I will be sending out reminders over the next 5 weeks to get registered.

Thanks and any questions, please ask.

Andrew

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you register yet John...I'm having trouble.

Same here. It says not a valid match for the pool ID. Maybe @DAVE ccan contact Andrew to see what's wrong. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sael said:

RIP Dan Gurney. He won in everything he raced and went on to build arguably the most beautiful race car ever the Gurney Eagle.

http://autoweek.com/article/racing/dan-gurney-1931-2018

An American Racing icon....RIP.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Sael said:

RIP Dan Gurney. He won in everything he raced and went on to build arguably the most beautiful race car ever the Gurney Eagle.

http://autoweek.com/article/racing/dan-gurney-1931-2018

http://autoweek.com/article/people/gathering-eagles-dan-gurneys-remarkable-race-cars-new-exhibitted_1705.thumb.jpg.842a4c4f2034deddd0837576891b606f.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The seats above the press box required climbing close to 180 stairs, and Campbell said there weren't enough seats there to install an elevator.

Tough climb for the average Nascar fan....lol

• Like 1

Danica Patrick confirms relationship with Aaron Rodgers

danica-patrick-aaron-rodgers-1516048916.

Danica Patrick's heart is racing for Aaron Rodgers.

Patrick, a Chicago Bears fan, confirmed Monday she is dating the Green Bay Packers quarterback.

"Yes, Aaron and I are dating," Patrick told The Associated Press.

Rodgers split from actress Olivia Munn in 2017 after three years of dating. Patrick in late November ended a five-year relationship with fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Patrick and Rodgers have been linked romantically since the start of the new year, right before Patrick began promoting her new fitness book.

She told the AP the two first met at the 2012 ESPY Awards and that despite her allegiance to the Bears, "I told him a long time ago I'd always root for him as a player.

"Now I am probably going to cheer for the whole team," she added. "Take out the word 'probably.' Now I'm going to cheer for the whole team."

Patrick is shifting her career off the race track and into the business of her personal brand. She'd like to close her racing career by competing at next month's Daytona 500 and the Indianapolis 500, a farewell she's dubbed "The Danica Double."

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

Danica Patrick confirms relationship with Aaron Rodgers

danica-patrick-aaron-rodgers-1516048916.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

Danica Patrick's heart is racing for Aaron Rodgers.

Patrick, a Chicago Bears fan, confirmed Monday she is dating the Green Bay Packers quarterback.

"Yes, Aaron and I are dating," Patrick told The Associated Press.

Rodgers split from actress Olivia Munn in 2017 after three years of dating. Patrick in late November ended a five-year relationship with fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Patrick and Rodgers have been linked romantically since the start of the new year, right before Patrick began promoting her new fitness book.

She told the AP the two first met at the 2012 ESPY Awards and that despite her allegiance to the Bears, "I told him a long time ago I'd always root for him as a player.

"Now I am probably going to cheer for the whole team," she added. "Take out the word 'probably.' Now I'm going to cheer for the whole team."

Patrick is shifting her career off the race track and into the business of her personal brand. She'd like to close her racing career by competing at next month's Daytona 500 and the Indianapolis 500, a farewell she's dubbed "The Danica Double."

As a WI resident, and a GB fan, what a faggot.......

Notice how Ricky started getting a little better this year? Cuz he was getting ready to kick the bitch to the curb. Now Rodgers is gonna play like Cutler next year.  Fucking faggot assed idiot!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Legend said:

As a WI resident, and a GB fan, what a faggot.......

Notice how Ricky started getting a little better this year? Cuz he was getting ready to kick the bitch to the curb. Now Rodgers is gonna play like Cutler next year.  Fucking faggot assed idiot!

My guess would be that she kicked him to the curb :dunno: