*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ok, learned my lesson. Never pick Jones.

He qualified well and started good...seemed to fade fast..

got me as well.

They said GJR should be strong at Richmond but I didn't think it was going to happen.

Thought Truex might have a chance but not Hamlin. And Harvick gets second. Shocker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

They said GJR should be strong at Richmond but I didn't think it was going to happen.

Thought Truex might have a chance but not Hamlin. And Harvick gets second. Shocker.

Good for Harvick…he needed a good run.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not a Denny fan he's a whiny little child.  Truex is a good guy so I would have rather seen him win.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have always liked Ricky Craven….

Ricky owned and possible still owns a powersports business that included Arctic snowmobiles 

• Like 1

I see Brad Koslowski lost his appeal but I still have not heard what was actually modified.  Nascar use to have a policy of displaying the part that was illegal/modified on display at the start of the inspection line when the cars go through inspection.  It gave credabity to the inspection process and answered questions of the infraction.  Don't believe they do that anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

I see Brad Koslowski lost his appeal but I still have not heard what was actually modified.  Nascar use to have a policy of displaying the part that was illegal/modified on display at the start of the inspection line when the cars go through inspection.  It gave credabity to the inspection process and answered questions of the infraction.  Don't believe they do that anymore.

Yeah they have been very secretive about it.

A little information.  The teams are having cross threading issues on the wheel nuts on the cars and the nascar issued impact guns are kicking out before the nuts are tight.  Nascar issues the impact guns and hoses to each team.  They are all layed out outside of the Nascar trailer and the teams randomly selected them based on their qualifying position.  It's been like this the past 2 years.  2 years ago the teams were having issues with the guns. Appon further investigation Nascar found the teams were using Helium which were causing the guns to spin at a faster RPM and the bearings to fail in the guns.  Normally the teams were using Nitrogen.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Doug said:

Harvick must be Ty's trainer.  Keep your helmet on you won't get hurt xD

2021-sept18-chase-elliott-kevin-harvick-main-image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha…no kidding and he snapped off a couple nice jabs as well.🤣

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…no kidding and he snapped off a couple nice jabs as well.🤣

Mayer watched the tape of the Richmond race and Ty's method of passing.  Looks like Ty didn't appreciate the method being returned.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Mayer watched the tape of the Richmond race and Ty's method of passing.  Looks like Ty didn't appreciate the method being returned.

I think you are correct…they are just kids really and they’ll sort it out as they go.👍🏼

Ok, its raining. I can see it in the background of Raceday on FSR.

Edited by Blackstar

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ok, its raining. I can see it in the background.

Snowing.

• Like 1