*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Doug said:

Here's an article where Childress tuned up Busch, boy time goes fast that was 2011.  What sucked is Childress was fined for 150K and almost suspended.  That's when Nascar was really on the decline so instead of letting this get built up to get some publicity they fined Childress.  65 year old grandfather drops Kyle Busch LOL 

https://altdriver.com/racing/remember-that-time-richard-childress-beat-up-kyle-busch/

Thanks for posting that, It's a great story I had forgotten about

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

ruin my race i ruin yours.  should be how it works

He could have Kenseth'ed him.  That is still one of my favorite times in NASCAR, but if I was Matt, I'd have held out for Homestead that year.  

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Here's an article where Childress tuned up Busch, boy time goes fast that was 2011.  What sucked is Childress was fined for 150K and almost suspended.  That's when Nascar was really on the decline so instead of letting this get built up to get some publicity they fined Childress.  65 year old grandfather drops Kyle Busch LOL 

https://altdriver.com/racing/remember-that-time-richard-childress-beat-up-kyle-busch/

I'm surprised more people haven't done the same.  Has any current driver intentionally wrecked more equipment then him, between the 3 series?

So Josh Berry fills in for Micheal Annett in the Jr. Motorsports #1 Car last night at Vegas and wins...just shows how sponsorship dollars trump talent everytime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I say put them in a dirt late model and go settle it.  Happen to watch another replay when Chase cut the tire down and you can see Harvick go into the corner low and push Chase up towards the wall.  Neither one is innocent racing deal.  Same deal as it's always been where Harvick is getting to the end of his career and Chase is on his way up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

24th for the week let’s me climb all the way to 115th. :whiteflag:

It’s a tough climb…I’m at 29th overall after finishing 69th for the week. I’ve used up guys like Shrub, Chase and a few others but hopefully Dega and The Roval shake things up.👍🏼

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doug said:

I say put them in a dirt late model and go settle it.  Happen to watch another replay when Chase cut the tire down and you can see Harvick go into the corner low and push Chase up towards the wall.  Neither one is innocent racing deal.  Same deal as it's always been where Harvick is getting to the end of his career and Chase is on his way up.

and harvicks always been a dick

The shit you find on FB…🤣🤣

Worst thing NASCAR ever done was let Toyota in the sport. People forgot what they did to us at Pearl Harbor.

4F97F1C7-C5B9-4A1A-A15B-9A6284AAAE19.thumb.jpeg.f2d35c178fbd5edd43bb9ac5d135d395.jpeg

5 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Why do they try to start a race with no lights this late in the day. There's no room for cautions or darkness will end the race. Anyway they'll try again tomorrow.

I honestly think they were shooting for halfway which is lame.