*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just now, Blackstar said:

The Bristol Night Race and I was tired. Went to bed at 930 and missed all the action....lol

Best race I've seen in a while. Of course the added drama of making the playoff cut helped keep it interesting.

• Like 2

Chase raced no different than Harvick raced him.  They were both running the high and low lanes. It was old Bristol and hard racing.  Blocking come on Harvick.  How did you race Larson?

Harvick did go rather Kyle Busch style during his interview.  I guess not winning all year will do that.

Have to give them credit for taking it private to get it somewhat settled.  Laughed when Harvick was the one to open the door to the #9's hauler.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Doug said:

Chase raced no different than Harvick raced him.  They were both running the high and low lanes. It was old Bristol and hard racing.  Blocking come on Harvick.  How did you race Larson?

Harvick did go rather Kyle Busch style during his interview.  I guess not winning all year will do that.

Have to give them credit for taking it private to get it somewhat settled.  Laughed when Harvick was the one to open the door to the #9's hauler.

I’m glad Chase stood up for himself and the dude in the white shirt who I think is a PR guy for Harvick was acting like a total douche bag…glad to see Chase  point him at him and tell him to STFU.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m glad Chase stood up for himself and the dude in the white shirt who I think is a PR guy for Harvick was acting like a total douche bag…glad to see Chase  point him at him and tell him to STFU.

Did you think Happy was to blame? It looked like hard racing to me. Chase was kind of a douchebag for holding Harvick up IMO :dunno:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you think Happy was to blame? It looked like hard racing to me. Chase was kind of a douchebag for holding Harvick up IMO :dunno:

I didn’t see a problem with any of it from either side.👍🏼🤷🏻

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t see a problem with any of it from either side.👍🏼🤷🏻

The only thing that I didn't like was Chase holding him up when he had fresh tires and should have driven away from the leaders.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The only thing that I didn't like was Chase holding him up when he had fresh tires and should have driven away from the leaders.

That's a hard call.  Tires didn't make that much of a difference and Chase was still passing cars.  I'm sure he wasn't going out of his way to let Harvick by but if he really wanted to hold Harvick up he could have stayed side by side with some of the cars he was passing.

What I laugh at is as they are talking with Harvick still having his helmet on it seemed like Chase was doing the talking.  Then afterwards when they separate and Harvick is back by his car he has his Kyle Busch melt down. Take your helmet off and settle it.

7-8 years ago was working the Kansas race when Kyle Busch took out one of Childress's trucks.  Richard walked over by Kyle in the garage area asked someone to hold his watch and dropped Busch.  Happened right across from where we were setup.  That's was priceless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

That's a hard call.  Tires didn't make that much of a difference and Chase was still passing cars.  I'm sure he wasn't going out of his way to let Harvick by but if he really wanted to hold Harvick up he could have stayed side by side with some of the cars he was passing.

What I laugh at is as they are talking with Harvick still having his helmet on it seemed like Chase was doing the talking.  Then afterwards when they separate and Harvick is back by his car he has his Kyle Busch melt down. Take your helmet off and settle it.

7-8 years ago was working the Kansas race when Kyle Busch took out one of Childress's trucks.  Richard walked over by Kyle in the garage area asked someone to hold his watch and dropped Busch.  Happened right across from where we were setup.  That's was priceless.

The guys calling the race said several times that Chase was going to make it hard on Harvick and that Childress story is awesome.🤣

8F0FC86A-9F69-4260-8E11-802B3A28E404.thumb.jpeg.5d0790978411c8514dba11ca343ca536.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I think he also has a 24hrs of LeMans and Daytona win also..JPM is one of my favorite drivers. Remember when he hit the track drying truck??:lol:

https://youtu.be/JkYxxh6C_jw

Hell yeah…that was pretty fucking wild!🤣👍🏼

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hell yeah…that was pretty fucking wild!🤣👍🏼

I mean what are the chances that the car breaks right at that split second..crazy..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't see how it was Harvicks fault. Could end up costing him a title if Happy holds a grudge. :dunno:

I'm sticking with it was a hard racing incident.  Could have Chase been kinder to Harvick when he came back on the track?  Probably.  Could he have made it even tougher? Probably.  As far as the announcers we have multiple channels we can listen to which includes race control, safety vehicles, pace car except if we're filling cans we also have our own channel. We can also listen to the TV and Radio announcers live even during commercial breaks.  They are prompted to create excitement and drama kinda like the news.  I normally listen to MRN when we're not filling cans and those guys are great especially during commercial breaks.  It like a comedy show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I'm sticking with it was a hard racing incident.  Could have Chase been kinder to Harvick when he came back on the track?  Probably.  Could he have made it even tougher? Probably.  As far as the announcers we have multiple channels we can listen to which includes race control, safety vehicles, pace car except if we're filling cans we also have our own channel. We can also listen to the TV and Radio announcers live even during commercial breaks.  They are prompted to create excitement and drama kinda like the news.  I normally listen to MRN when we're not filling cans and those guys are great especially during commercial breaks.  It like a comedy show.

I get MRN and PRN mixed up…is MRN The Bagman, Dave Moody…ect…👍🏼🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get MRN and PRN mixed up…is MRN The Bagman, Dave Moody…ect…👍🏼🇺🇸

Yes those guys great especially during commercial breaks 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guys calling the race said several times that Chase was going to make it hard on Harvick and that Childress story is awesome.🤣

Here's an article where Childress tuned up Busch, boy time goes fast that was 2011.  What sucked is Childress was fined for 150K and almost suspended.  That's when Nascar was really on the decline so instead of letting this get built up to get some publicity they fined Childress.  65 year old grandfather drops Kyle Busch LOL 

https://altdriver.com/racing/remember-that-time-richard-childress-beat-up-kyle-busch/

• Thanks 1