*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

You know its a crash fest when Corey Lajoie, Ross Chastain and Chris Buescher are in position to win a Cup race with a couple laps to go.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

F1 race getting ready to start on ESPN2..Spa in the rain..:3gears:

I didn’t see your post before I resurrected the F1 thread.👍🏼☺️

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t see your post before I resurrected the F1 thread.👍🏼☺️

I looked for it but couldn't find it..:lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

00628098-1BF7-4EFD-9B1F-C4B385906442.thumb.jpeg.7ddf0e9f9466d371b597d479f3694699.jpeg

Trickle and Martin.  In this September's Snow-Tech issue there's a good article on Bobby Donahue and his 1984 season in Formula 1 on a twin tracker.  Donahue's had a Yamaha dealership in Wisconsin Rapids were Trickle also raced snowmobiles out of and gave the Donahue's technical support through the years.  In the article he's mentioned a number of times for his involvement with the dealership and team.

scan0122.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Trickle and Martin.  In this September's Snow-Tech issue there's a good article on Bobby Donahue and his 1984 season in Formula 1 on a twin tracker.  Donahue's had a Yamaha dealership in Wisconsin Rapids were Trickle also raced snowmobiles out of and gave the Donahue's technical support through the years.  In the article he's mentioned a number of times for his involvement with the dealership and team.

scan0122.jpg

Very cool!👍🏼

As if Hamlin needed more shit going on in his life right now.

https://thespun.com/more/nascar/jordan-fish-denny-hamlin-disturbing-message

Late Wednesday night, the girlfriend of a NASCAR driver appeared to take to social media with troubling messages.

Jordan Fish, the girlfriend of Denny Hamlin, called the driver out for his alleged poor behavior. She did not go into specifics, but made it clear she wanted nothing to do with the father of their children.

“I have been quiet for far too long and I have endured things no one person should EVER have to endure, and today was no exception,” she said in a since-deleted message on Twitter. “I hope everyone will finally see you for the person you truly are. Myself and our children deserve better than what you have given.”

• Like 1

Ware decides not to pit and destroys his car.

McDowell pushing too hard and basically takes himself out of the chase on lap 32 of the first race.

SMH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Ware decides not to pit and destroys his car.

McDowell pushing too hard and basically takes himself out of the chase on lap 32 of the first race.

SMH

X2 on both of those..throw in Shrub wrecking, almost running over some people on his way to the hauler and dropping the double shit bomb during the interview.😂

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Good thing I took Bowman…..:smack:

Yeah he’s having a rough night. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2 on both of those..throw in Shrub wrecking, almost running over some people on his way to the hauler and dropping the double shit bomb during the interview.😂

Yeah he’s having a rough night. 

Ya, that blast through the cones and bystanders was uncalled for.

He’s not the kid he used to be . The sour puss routine needs to go and he needs to show some maturity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He’s not the kid he used to be . The sour puss routine needs to go and he needs to show some maturity.

Agreed on Shrub....I dropped Reddick at the last minute and picked up Blaney...bad move.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Seeing him without the camera on him and his mood swings I think he's bipolar.  

• Like 1