*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trackhouse is looking for a driver after buying out Chip Ganassi but they say Kurt Busch is in-line for that spot. Maybe replace Preece at JTG?

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Trackhouse is looking for a driver after buying out Chip Ganassi but they say Kurt Busch is in-line for that spot. Maybe replace Preece at JTG?

I think I would rather have the younger Preece and get rid of their other driver for Newman.

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I think I would rather have the younger Preece and get rid of their other driver for Newman.

Yeah they have Stenhouse in the other ride which is the one with the charter....Preeces ride doesn’t have one. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah they have Stenhouse in the other ride which is the one with the charter....Preeces ride doesn’t have one. 

Movie Preece over to the team with the charter and let Flying Ryan have the other car. It's not like Stenthouse is a great driver. 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Movie Preece over to the team with the charter and let Flying Ryan have the other car. It's not like Stenthouse is a great driver. 

I like Wrecky Spinhouse but I agree with you...If Preece was driving for a top tier team he would be winning races.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

It had slipped my mind how good of a qualifier Ryan Newman was hence “The Rocketman” moniker….I miss those days of Nascar.

• Like 2

Maybe RPM boots Jones to the curb and puts Newman in.

A step down competitive wise but still a Chevy.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, Blackstar said:

Maybe RPM boots Jones to the curb and puts Newman in.

A step down competitive wise but still a Chevy.

I like both Newman and Jones and and I heard some rumblings that RPM was considering closing the doors.🤷🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like both Newman and Jones and and I heard some rumblings that RPM was considering closing the doors.🤷🏻

they should sell the charter to someone else.  prob Hamlin will pick it up he has big pockets.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they should sell the charter to someone else.  prob Hamlin will pick it up he has big pockets.  

They should…they have become a 3rd tier team IMO which sucks considering The Kings name is on it.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They should…they have become a 3rd tier team IMO which sucks considering The Kings name is on it.

TBH it's not really been a good team in decades now

Kyle sucked,  Adam died.   What is there 1 win in the past 20 years.   

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH it's not really been a good team in decades now

Kyle sucked,  Adam died.   What is there 1 win in the past 20 years.   

Agreed…Adam was the future…such a shame he died.

John Andretti won at Martinsville in 1999 and Aric Almirola won a rain  shortened race at Daytona in July of 2014.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed…Adam was the future…such a shame he died.

John Andretti won at Martinsville in 1999 and Aric Almirola won a rain  shortened race at Daytona in July of 2014.

so 1 win in 20 years,  2 since Petty retired.  Stupid to keep the doors even open at this point.  

• Like 1

On Thursday, NASCAR announced that Hendrick Motorsports' No. 9 and No. 48 teams have been issued L1-level penalties due to a violation of the NASCAR rulebook pertaining to engine assembly (Section 20.6.1.e). Per a statement by Hendrick Motorsports, the sealed engine that had been allocated to Chase Elliott's car was mistakenly installed in Alex Bowman's, a violation of a NASCAR rule stating that a sealed engine "must be used in the same vehicle number the next time it is used."

As a result, Elliott and Bowman have both been assessed 25 point penalties in both driver and owner standings, while crew chiefs Alan Gustafson and Greg Ives have both been fined $25,000. In addition, Hendrick Motorsports general manager Jeff Andrews and director of track engine support Scott Maxim have both been suspended for the next Cup Series race at Watkins Glen.

https://www.cbssports.com/nascar/news/nascar-issues-points-penalty-to-chase-elliott-alex-bowman-for-engine-infractions/

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:19 PM, Blackstar said:

Ross Chastain will be the second driver at Trackhouse and it sounds like Kurt Busch will be going to 23/11 as teammate to Bubba Wallace.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ross Chastain will be the second driver at Trackhouse and it sounds like Kurt Busch will be going to 23/11 as teammate to Bubba Wallace.

I would guess Bush has the option to decide given he brings the Monster sponsorship.   Hamlin may pay more to get an experienced driver into the team and see where the issues are at.  I know where the issues are-  another field filler driver who brings sponsor money but nothing else.  the new Danica if you will

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I would guess Bush has the option to decide given he brings the Monster sponsorship.   Hamlin may pay more to get an experienced driver into the team and see where the issues are at.  I know where the issues are-  another field filler driver who brings sponsor money but nothing else.  the new Danica if you will

Sure but it’s a good ride and really the best one available plus it will basically be a 6th JGR Car and Monster already has a relationship with them.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but it’s a good ride and really the best one available plus it will basically be a 6th JGR Car and Monster already has a relationship with them.👍🏼

i think that the old CGR with Ty Norris running it for Trackhouse will be a better spot with Hendrick motor support.  

• Like 2

… I usually check the ratings few hours after the races but somehow forgot to after the last race. pulled this up this morning…Is this considered good?

🙋🏼‍♀️😎🍷🍷🍻  

04A50433-C761-4EAF-B214-2E6FACCF7251.jpeg

• Haha 1