*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

David Gravel does a 138.5mph lap in a sprint car at Bristol.

Still a second off the all out track record, but that is moving.

It sounds like quite a few of the teams that went built Bristol specific cars.

Are they streaming these races somewhere?

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Stenhouse, Jones, Preece

Hoping for some results out of the mid field fillers.

There you go and this is the place where it could happen...I was listening to NASCAR channel on XM yesterday and they were talking about how well Lajoie does at Dega and Daytona so I figured why not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bad call picking Lajoie...SMH.

yep, not sure what's up but he's way off the pace.

Stenhouse and Preece were doing well for the last few laps but Stenhouse lost his nose in that wreck.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

yep, not sure what's up but he's way off the pace.

Stenhouse and Preece were doing well for the last few laps but Stenhouse lost his nose in that wreck.

Stenhouse just got punted into the wall trying to pit...Jones is having a damn good run. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stenhouse just got punted into the wall trying to pit...Jones is having a damn good run. 

Stenhouse hit the wall again after that. Jones was in 6th when he got punted to the wall at the finish.

Not a good day for Sawmill Racing but my Easy Pickin' team did ok.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Stenhouse hit the wall again after that. Jones was in 6th when he got punted to the wall at the finish.

Not a good day for Sawmill Racing but my Easy Pickin' team did ok.

Right on...I had Brad so hopefully that minimizes the lack of points from Corey and Kurt.

34 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Shrub for the win. You should see the bawling on Facebook. Good god adult's crying because shrub won. Bunch of poor sport's.

What groups are you in on FB...I’m in a Classic NASCAR Group and all they can do is bitch and say that Busch is no Dale Sr. 😂

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Shrub for the win. You should see the bawling on Facebook. Good god adult's crying because shrub won. Bunch of poor sport's.

I think a lot of it stems from him dropping down to Nationwide, the Trucks, ARCA, etc. and cleaning house.  It is pathetic at this point.  

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Apparently my Easy Pickin' team did ok.

👊🏻
I think I was 7th for the week...wasn’t looking good for awhile but it shook out at the end.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I think a lot of it stems from him dropping down to Nationwide, the Trucks, ARCA, etc. and cleaning house.  It is pathetic at this point.  

it is for sure and he's always come off as a little punk asshole and clearly was as Hendrick gave him the heave ho.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

👊🏻
I think I was 7th for the week...wasn’t looking good for awhile but it shook out at the end.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is for sure and he's always come off as a little punk asshole and clearly was as Hendrick gave him the heave ho.  

Then point is to win races....not be a nice guy and despite his perceived attitude he still has ALOT of fans and more importantly high dollar sponsors that have stood by him.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

22F1A42B-B2CB-454D-BF84-BC34EB34D4E5.jpeg.38914d7323e93e027447f558d2128765.jpegIt’s throwback week, here’s a 47 year ago throwback of me playing ice racer. 

Edited by Sael
  • Like 1