PJ Fleck called me!!!

Bontz

Yes, it's true!!  I have the recording on my phone as proof!  PJ Fleck himself, and his over the top, rah rah rah, ROW THE BOAT enthusiasm, called and encouraged me to get out with my kids (anyone who's 12+) and get the Rona vaccination.  You know, so we can fill up the seats at "The Bank" and cheer on that shitty MN Gopher football program he runs :handjob:

The absurdity of pushing these vaccinations .. especially on KIDS ... is ridiculous.  I'd like to call whoever is responsible for spamming that recording from PJ, and tell them to go jab a needle in their own kids' arms and leave me the F alone, because I sure as hell ain't making mine do it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes, it's true!!  I have the recording on my phone as proof!  PJ Fleck himself, and his over the top, rah rah rah, ROW THE BOAT enthusiasm, called and encouraged me to get out with my kids (anyone who's 12+) and get the Rona vaccination.  You know, so we can fill up the seats at "The Bank" and cheer on that shitty MN Gopher football program he runs :handjob:

The absurdity of pushing these vaccinations .. especially on KIDS ... is ridiculous.  I'd like to call whoever is responsible for spamming that recording from PJ, and tell them to go jab a needle in their own kids' arms and leave me the F alone, because I sure as hell ain't making mine do it.

It’s absolute absurdness on the most bizarre level.

what’s coming is, “Get it voluntarily before you are forced to get it.”

On the 4th of July I got ambushed by my loser control freak brother in law about the vaccine and how I'm anti science and am going to be responsible for the mutation and the next lockdown and how I better not get his kids sick and a bunch of other crap.  Then he started going off about Trump too 😂

These people..

And PJ is a loser too.  That rah rah row the boat "building culture" bs barely works on 18 year olds who think he's something, it doesn't work on adults he can blow himself too.  He should focus on building a winning team instead of culture.  It's football you loser.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mnstang said:

On the 4th of July I got ambushed by my loser control freak brother in law about the vaccine and how I'm anti science and am going to be responsible for the mutation and the next lockdown and how I better not get his kids sick and a bunch of other crap.  Then he started going off about Trump too 😂

These people..

And PJ is a loser too.  That rah rah row the boat "building culture" bs barely works on 18 year olds who think he's something, it doesn't work on adults he can blow himself too.  He should focus on building a winning team instead of culture.  It's football you loser.

I can’t wait to have a face to face with some clown on how I am the problem.  I’ve got one possibly brewing when I get back up north.  Wifey is already warning me.  Don’t want to jinx it though…

62157399-92BF-4524-AC29-314FB09F9E48.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t wait to have a face to face with some clown on how I am the problem.  I’ve got one possibly brewing when I get back up north.  Wifey is already warning me.  Don’t want to jinx it though…

62157399-92BF-4524-AC29-314FB09F9E48.jpeg

He came pre loaded and I couldn't hardly get a word in.  Mind you I'm just trying to relax and be happy on America's birthday not trying to debate some fast talking soy boy.

But we're doing our annual vacation of hell trip to mille lacs coming up and when he brings it up again which he will because he's a loser, I'll have something ready to ruin his day and make him all uppity.  #family

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

He came pre loaded and I couldn't hardly get a word in.  Mind you I'm just trying to relax and be happy on America's birthday not trying to debate some fast talking soy boy.

But we're doing our annual vacation of hell trip to mille lacs coming up and when he brings it up again which he will because he's a loser, I'll have something ready to ruin his day and make him all uppity.  #family

Just look at him, grin and giggle a little.  That really seems to drive people insane.  At least it does for me.  :dunno:

• Like 1

Before MN when he was in a peewee league in Michigan he might have won their community college league.  Not in MN though.  Cult leader wannabe

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 1:23 PM, poopooforme said:

Shit your governor is giving out visa gift cards and chances at scholarships to kids that get the vAssIne....  Thought about buying this shirt.  My mom and sisters are big time lefty's... 

turkeyday.jpg

Well then it is a no Brainer order 2 for when they dump somthing on the first one