** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Houses on acreage like mine is through the roof just like water front property.  People will be fleeing the cities as crime goes up, schools get worse, and they can work from home.  I know some people working all summer from their lake cabins.

A buddy of mine has a place in Pittsburg, NH.......good sled area. 

He says he's seeing tons of NY plates this year, and prices for land/houses is going through the roof. 

I told him those New Yorkers aren't buying for RECREATION, they are buying for ESCAPE!!!!!

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

most with a tremendous net worth just roll with the punches.  

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Good... In the past you had a meltdown on every bad day. Good to see the meds are working. :bc:

I am now basically, POVERTY STRUCK. 

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. :dunno:

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s actually a blessing in the Biden years you got lot of free shit coming your way :thumbsup:

I'm hemorrhaging dollars.   :mc:

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gettin' hammered, but almost don't give a shit. 

Last night I was looking at waterfronts for sale on Winni.

Fukkin junk camps are goin' for 1.2 mill. They can take them and shove them up their asses.

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, it bothers me that I'm losing from my MAX, but I almost don't give a shit. 

Quit your crying and get out of the market if you can't handle it. 

Why don't you go make yourself happy and shove these up your ass.

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Quit your crying and get out of the market if you can't handle it. 

Why don't you go make yourself happy and shove these up your ass.

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

There you go again with your bag of dicks. You really are a faggot, aren't you??  

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Those are not my bag of dicks, they're yours and you're welcome. :lmao:

Nope, you posted them numerous times.

Those belong to you, faggot.

Only a faggot would have a pic like that. 

Guess what, you're a FAGGOT!!!!  

54 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Hey polaris is this you? 

does-this-beard-make-meloongay-posted-by-tommy-snapp-memez-14198925.png

So, I see that you're a member of the " New Hampshire Fudgepackers Snowmobile Club ". 

Is that me? You meet me at Lake Massabesic, and you'll see who the fuck I am, you fukkin FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!    

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Hey polaris is this you? 

does-this-beard-make-meloongay-posted-by-tommy-snapp-memez-14198925.png

Hey, you fukkin cunt. You wanna make 10Gs? 

I'll take the GDT, if I flunk, you get 10Gs.

If I pass, you get TWO hits to your face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite?

Are you on, FAGGOT COCK MOTHERFUKKIN, DICK-SUCKIN', BALL BAGGIN' FAGGOT, OF FAGGOT HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who are you

I'm the guy that is disgusted by you mental instability.  You need to seek help dude. This is either just an internet persona OR you one one of the worst human beings I have ever encountered.  Your narcissistic rants followed by string of slurs are a thinly veiled cover for your shame and mental illness. 

For the record...I dont think that beard makes you gay. It's the 20 dildos that gives it away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I'm the guy that is disgusted by you mental instability.  You need to seek help dude. This is either just an internet persona OR you one one of the worst human beings I have ever encountered.  Your narcissistic rants followed by string of slurs are a thinly veiled cover for your shame and mental illness. 

For the record...I dont think that beard makes you gay. It's the 20 dildos that gives it away. 

Are those the dicks that you suck, or do you just like the real ones? 

Obviously, you could be gay. How do you even know how to look up shit like that? Only a real faggot would know where to find that stupid shit. Like I've said a hundred times. I'll take the GDT. I flunk, you get  5Gs. I pass you get hit to the face with a Maglite, OK big shot? Are you on? Or are you a faggot?

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Hey Fagmont, where did you come from? Did you come from HCS? Why don't you go back to suckin' dicks over there., newbie?

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Fagmont, where did you come from? Did you come from HCS? Why don't you go back to suckin' dicks over there., newbie?

Newbie? I can ride out of my driveway (sleds, dirt bikes, atvs) Can you even ride in NJ?

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Newbie? I can ride out of my driveway (sleds, dirt bikes, atvs) Can you even ride in NJ?

You dumb shitmouth!! STFU, and get out!!

Market is staying over 35,000 even though the GDP growth missed expectations.  Tough for companies to make things when they don't have the people or raw materials to do it.

Robinhood (HOOD) IPO today at $38/share.