** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Are you JEALOUS of my wealth????  

Nope not jealous of anyone. I could care less how much money you or anyone has on here. I hope you do really have millions. The thing is you can have all the money in the world and still be the biggest piece of shit human on the planet. Judging by your lack of even paying to be on a site you use everyday says all I need to know about the type of person you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nope not jealous of anyone. I could care less how much money you or anyone has on here. I hope you do really have millions. The thing is you can have all the money in the world and still be the biggest piece of shit human on the planet. Judging by your lack of even paying to be on a site you use everyday says all I need to know about the type of person you are.

Then why did you post that you hope the market keeps tanking? 

That indicates that you are something about my wealth.  

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nope not jealous of anyone. I could care less how much money you or anyone has on here. I hope you do really have millions. The thing is you can have all the money in the world and still be the biggest piece of shit human on the planet. Judging by your lack of even paying to be on a site you use everyday says all I need to know about the type of person you are.

When you start attacking, THE ONE, 800 DRAGON, and 1jkw, and calling for them to get THE BOOT, then I'll pay. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why did you post that you hope the market keeps tanking? 

That indicates that you are something about my wealth.  

No it was indicates that I got 25yrs till I can even take my cash out of my ira so mine as well tank so I can get more for my money now.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

No it was indicates that I got 25yrs till I can even take my cash out of my ira so mine as well tank so I can get more for my money now.

That's a junky excuse, try again.  :lame:

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I did last night so time to pay up

Did you attack all three of them? 

Did you call for them to get the " BOOT "? 

Or, did you do it now, after three years, only because HSR did it??? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's a junky excuse, try again.  :lame:

Yup ok guess I’m a junky then 👌 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you attack all three of them? 

Did you call for them to get the " BOOT "? 

Or, did you do it now, after three years, only because HSR did it??? 

After 3yrs 😂 Ive been here 6months if that 😂. Ya 6months and paid up you 14yrs zero 🤔 and were supposed to believe your rich you can’t even afford 25 bucks. Why would they get the boot they didn’t break any rules or is hurt feelings a rule now? I dont give a shit what hsr said I said something because it’s just stupid, reply’s to 25 freakin post that all just say fag it’s not even funny it’s just stupid at least make it funny.

I know you won’t pay anyways it’s just funny seeing a “rich” guy get all flustered over $25 😂 😂 every excuse in the book when it comes time to pay up. I may be new but I’m well aware that your the site welcher.

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

After 3yrs 😂 Ive been here 6months if that 😂. Ya 6months and paid up you 14yrs zero 🤔 and were supposed to believe your rich you can’t even afford 25 bucks. Why would they get the boot they didn’t break any rules or is hurt feelings a rule now? I dont give a shit what hsr said I said something because it’s just stupid, reply’s to 25 freakin post that all just say fag it’s not even funny it’s just stupid at least make it funny.

I know you won’t pay anyways it’s just funny seeing a “rich” guy get all flustered over $25 😂 😂 every excuse in the book when it comes time to pay up. I may be new but I’m well aware that your the site welcher.

They should get " THE BOOT " , for the same reason that a guy named CRAIG from Ontario, got the boot from LOUIS CK. 

It was because he was being a bastard, not any specific site rule. CK just had enough of him, and he was gone.

I don't have that option of BOOTING them, so they stay as bastards. If you looked at " THE ONE'S " profile, you would see that he is only here to irritate me. Almost all of his postings are against me. 1JKW also posts a lot against me. 

So, why should I pay to be attacked 24/7? It's obvious that they are zeroed-in on me. 

I told you many times, I have been fighting with 800 Dragon, and all his DUPES, PROXIES, FAKE ACCOUNTS, ETC. for 14 years. 

I believe THE ONE is 800 Dragon's dupe.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you start attacking, THE ONE, 800 DRAGON, and 1jkw, and calling for them to get THE BOOT, then I'll pay. 

I've paid every year since the site started, you pollywog headed bitch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

5x25=125

I'll send CK a check for 375 if he BOOTS you three. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

5x25=125

I'll send CK a check for 375 if he BOOTS you three. 

I 'll send him 1000 if he boots you !!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Send me the 1000, and I'll leave!!! 

As proven in the past ur word is no good !! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Straight to the point and 100 % spot on 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They should get " THE BOOT " , for the same reason that a guy named CRAIG from Ontario, got the boot from LOUIS CK. 

It was because he was being a bastard, not any specific site rule. CK just had enough of him, and he was gone.

I don't have that option of BOOTING them, so they stay as bastards. If you looked at " THE ONE'S " profile, you would see that he is only here to irritate me. Almost all of his postings are against me. 1JKW also posts a lot against me. 

So, why should I pay to be attacked 24/7? It's obvious that they are zeroed-in on me. 

I told you many times, I have been fighting with 800 Dragon, and all his DUPES, PROXIES, FAKE ACCOUNTS, ETC. for 14 years. 

I believe THE ONE is 800 Dragon's dupe.  

U can believe as you wish lmmfao ! But ur wrong ! 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Oh look, Woofie clicked the little laughing guy on your post. 

Are you two, new BFFs? 

Maybe you can go hang on Woofie's new boat.

You can all sit around and talk about FS.COM. 

I'd watch out for Woofie though. 

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a, 

GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Are you two, new BFFs? 

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a, 

God ur jealous of wolfie !! Give it a break !!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you two, new BFFs? 

Everybody laughs at you don't take it too bad, remember when they said they were laughing with you not at you, they weren't.

You strike me as an angry transgender lot lizard.