** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Another MASSIVE day in the market today!!!   

Decided against that big Fountain, but I think a new NITRO will be just right.  :happy:    

If you haven't ordered one yet you aren't getting it next year anyways.  You gonna wait until your 80 to spend that $18k.  Live it up while you can.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Another MASSIVE day in the market today!!!   

Decided against that big Fountain, but I think a new NITRO will be just right.  :happy:    

:lies:

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

If you haven't ordered one yet you aren't getting it next year anyways.  You gonna wait until your 80 to spend that $18k.  Live it up while you can.

Out picking up roof material today. Took a run through a big GM dealer's lot. Could not see ONE new truck. Saw some 2019s, 2020s.  A 2020 Ram had a price on it 52K reduced to 48 K!! 

Everything is fukkin insane!!! 

I don't give a fuck if any Nitros are available, or not, I got a good fishing boat that will get me by. 

I  was watching the Nitros online in the area, and in a matter of weeks they were all gone....this spring.

Last winter, a dealer would not budge on a full boat price on a 550 Indy. They sold both sleds in a matter of days. 

I don't give a shit, I already got all kinds of stuff.  

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Where are you located? 

If I have more than 18 k in my retirement accounts, can I choke you out???   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where are you located? 

:fuckyou:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where are you located? 

Thought you had my address when you added me to your will?  You didn't add me to the will yet?

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Out picking up roof material today. Took a run through a big GM dealer's lot. Could not see ONE new truck. Saw some 2019s, 2020s.  A 2020 Ram had a price on it 52K reduced to 48 K!! 

I don't give a fuck if any Nitros are available, or not, I got a good fishing boat that will get me by. 

I  was watching the Nitros online in the area, and in a matter of weeks they were all gone....this spring.

Last winter, a dealer would not budge on a full boat price on a 550 Indy. They sold both sleds in a matter of days. 

It cost nothing to dream 

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey if you aint splitting it with me, Im not gonna kill him.

No way I'm splitting it. I already have it spent. Dinner for me in the wife at the fanciest Texas Roadhouse in town!

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

No way I'm splitting it. I already have it spent. Dinner for me in the wife at the fanciest Texas Roadhouse in town!

You'll be able to BUY the Texas Roadhouse if ya' croak me.   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'll be able to BUY the Texas Roadhouse if ya' croak me.   

I'll be able to buy my own Texas Roadhouse soon.   Just hit an all time high TNW.  :happy:

My inheritance of your wealth is just play money. Thinking I'll use it to buy a nice boat and slip on the river so I can stay down there on the weekends when I'm out jet skiing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why is a baller at the fucking roofing depot buying shit a Mexican would be having delivered 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'll be able to buy my own Texas Roadhouse soon.   Just hit an all time high TNW.  :happy:

My inheritance of your wealth is just play money. Thinking I'll use it to buy a nice boat and slip on the river so I can stay down there on the weekends when I'm out jet skiing.

Thats exactly what I'm doing tonight  :bc: 

212462633_10222659433932317_8808619682886654493_n (1).jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why is a baller at the fucking roofing depot buying shit a Mexican would be having delivered 

That's why I'm a baller. I don't spend it, I let it grow. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

4 broken jonsereds, a leaky pickup, and a box of shit is all kinds of stuff

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where are you located? 

Not sure why you want to choke everyones chicken on this site.  Money and offering of male sex is in WAY too many of your posts.  Having a mancrush on everyone here is really weird.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why I'm a baller. I don't spend it, I let it grow. 

If you were a baller you'd have enough to not care if you took some out to spend it on a roof since it would grow either way.  You obviously have no idea what a real TNW is.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I made a bundle in the last two days!! 

Wow, would you be JEALOUS if you knew how much!!!  

You made nothing u have nothing , ur a LIAR !!

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

4 broken jonsereds, a leaky pickup, and a box of shit is all kinds of stuff

Not sure why you want to choke everyones chicken on this site.  Money and offering of male sex is in WAY too many of your posts.  Having a mancrush on everyone here is really weird.

If you were a baller you'd have enough to not care if you took some out to spend it on a roof since it would grow either way.  You obviously have no idea what a real TNW is.

I just didn't want to deal with roofers this year, you broke-ass bitch. 

The ones I did call/ came up, all sucked. I didn't like any of the bastards. I'll find a good outfit next year. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The ones I did call/ came up, all sucked. I didn't like any of the bastards. I'll find a good outfit next year. 

Broke, lol.  I made more money this year than you have in your best year ever.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Broke, lol.  I made more money this year than you have in your best year ever.

Sounds like we need a TOTAL NET WORTH CHALLENGE!!!