** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

its how a lot of people get wealthy.  TBH i hope my parents spend every dime they have and have fun doing it.  

Not really.

Did Millionaires Inherit Their Wealth?

We recently released the findings of the largest study of millionaires ever conducted, with 10,000 people participating. We also surveyed the general population, and we found out that 74% of millennials believe millionaires inherited their money. So do 52% of Baby Boomers.

money bag

Our study of millionaires blows that theory out of the water. Only 21% of millionaires received any inheritance at all. Just 16% inherited more than $100,000. And get this: Only 3% received an inheritance at or above $1 million!

Think about that: 74% of millennials believe millionaires inherited their money, but the vast majority of millionaires didn’t get any inheritance at all—and those who did certainly didn’t get enough to make them millionaires!

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's still in a trust as they knew better, he is too dumb to have access.  Total spendable net worth is near shit.  Can't afford to fix his leaky roof in either his house or truck.

13 minutes ago, CFM said:

It’s not his house. Partly his.

I tried sealing-up that porch roof. Took me longer than I thought.

Used about $28.00 worth of sealer. Ruined a pair of work pants and a T-shirt. Took at least three hours. Used gloves and I still got the shit on me. PITA.   

Prices I got on it were $3400.00 and $4500.00.

It's gonna rain Saturday, so I'll see what I got for leaks, if any. 

Worked on the garage yesterday and today. Patched two areas, but ran out of sealer. Heading to the DEEPOT for two gallons tomorrow. 

I know I have a couple of other leaks in the garage, but I won't be able to locate them until Saturday, when it rains.  The garage would probably be around $10,000.00, maybe more. The garage is at least 5 times the size of the porch.  

I know I'll have to pay it someday, I just didn't want the hassle of the roofers this year, and their crazy-assed prices. 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Who cares.

Obviously you two do. 

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's right, none of them had shit and someone left a ton of wealth that included a leaky trailer.  TNW = box of poop.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

So you used flex seal on your roof. Oh ya you rich 😂 

000DF5E1-7DF7-42FF-920D-084DA18778E4.jpeg

You would be shocked if you knew what I made today. Well no you wouldn't, that's why you're afraid of my TNW CHALLENGE. 

God, I love being rich and powerful!!

OWNING lightweights like you is my business, and business is good!!!!

Powerful!!!

ROFL, 74 years old, mentally challenged old man who owned nothing without an inheritance and lives on a piece of shit property in bum fuck nowhere with 3 friends.  Yep, lots of power there.

Perhaps you were referring to posting your stupidity as power.  It makes people make fun of you for entertainment value for them and others.  That power you have.  The power to be so fucking stupid you don't even realize how big of a joke you are.  Pathetic old man.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You would be shocked if you knew what I made today. Well no you wouldn't, that's why you're afraid of my TNW CHALLENGE. 

9E28D3EA-372A-4302-A202-2379AAB3181F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Powerful!!!

ROFL, 74 years old, mentally challenged old man who owned nothing without an inheritance and lives on a piece of shit property in bum fuck nowhere with 3 friends.  Yep, lots of power there.

Perhaps you were referring to posting your stupidity as power.  It makes people make fun of you for entertainment value for them and others.  That power you have.  The power to be so fucking stupid you don't even realize how big of a joke you are.  Pathetic old man.

Then why are you so scared of me?

I offered you 20Gs to come here for a TNW CHALLENGE, but you flaked? Why did you CHOKE?

I even offered to do the challenge with you sending your documents to a lawyer here, but you still choked and Flaked!! 

Why are you so scared of me? 

Do you have a broad? Is she a FAT-ASS? Does her ass smell? It does, doesn't it? YES IT DOES!!!!! Do you wish you could dump the sow?

show us her big, wide, FAT ASS!!!

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I tried sealing-up that porch roof. Took me longer than I thought.

Used about $28.00 worth of sealer. Ruined a pair of work pants and a T-shirt. Took at least three hours. Used gloves and I still got the shit on me. PITA.   

Prices I got on it were $3400.00 and $4500.00.

It's gonna rain Saturday, so I'll see what I got for leaks, if any. 

Worked on the garage yesterday and today. Patched two areas, but ran out of sealer. Heading to the DEEPOT for two gallons tomorrow. 

I know I have a couple of other leaks in the garage, but I won't be able to locate them until Saturday, when it rains.  The garage would probably be around $10,000.00, maybe more. The garage is at least 5 times the size of the porch.  

I know I'll have to pay it someday, I just didn't want the hassle of the roofers this year, and their crazy-assed prices. 

Lol a baller worried about 15k for asset maintnence . Just stop embarrassing your self 

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rich and powerful people don't spend a day on a roof lathering themselves in roofing tar to try to temporarily stop some leaks.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You think that much . I was thinking 500bucks and a shoe box of coupons 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol a baller worried about 15k for asset maintnence . Just stop embarrassing your self 

Don't alot of your wealthy and powerful customers do the same?  Or are they just annoyed they have to pick the phone up, call someone, and then mail them a check?

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Rich and powerful people don't spend a day on a roof lathering themselves in roofing tar to try to temporarily stop some leaks.

Don't alot of your wealthy and powerful customers do the same?  Or are they just annoyed they have to pick the phone up, call someone, and then mail them a check?

Lol some don't even pick up the phone it is part of my job to do random inspections a few times a yr and get done what needs to be done and invoice them out  . 

Just my Tonka contracts ring lol16343304758327008713962334078984.thumb.jpg.70b43d63881efe613bdefe3c94ae786b.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder