** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, why won't you take my TNW CHALLENGE and stomp my guts out, for all of FS.COM to see?

Oh, 'cause maybe you're a fucktard janitor, with no real money??

I'd say that's it. 

Hey, stomp my guts out, faggot.

Bring it!!

I have in the past then you ghost .

But let's assume your assets and investments are worth more than mine for a second.  Will that some how make your pathetic lonely existence more meaningful some how? Really lmfao so fucking pathetic . I have a lot of buds with a fuck load more than me and not 1 gives 2 fucks or has ever brought up there money in fact every one I know with real money will downplay there weath even as you ride in there jet on your way to one of there many homes .

Now broke ass wanna be hacks are always talking about there money and what they are buying and how much they made on this or that job 

What model fits your pathetic ass I ask ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You don't have the balls to follow through on any challenge you make.  You are just hoping people roll over.  You are seriously the most pathetic excuse for a human I have ever interacted with.  To be so insecure is super sad at your age.  Too close to death to fix it.  You do have time to change enough to actually have a friend before you go....but that is going to take some work.

I was following through, and you FLAKED!!! You tried to make it YOUR challenge, you big fukkin GUNT!! 

You tried to change the ground rules, you little bastid!

You wouldn't open my PM, you faggot. 

Hey, I'll take the beating if it gives me the chance to stomp your guts out, big-shot Escalade 800 . 

You notice Gravano didn't want nothin' to do with my POLYGRAPH CHALLENGE for 5Gs. All he had to do was show at an office near Manchester, and he could have walked with 5Gs. He knows where I am, and didn't want nothin' to do with this stuff. He didn't drag it out like you faggots though, he just tipped his ass out the door.   

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have in the past then you ghost .

But let's assume your assets and investments are worth more than mine for a second.  Will that some how make your pathetic lonely existence more meaningful some how? Really lmfao so fucking pathetic . I have a lot of buds with a fuck load more than me and not 1 gives 2 fucks or has ever brought up there money in fact every one I know with real money will downplay there weath even as you ride in there jet on your way to one of there many homes .

Now broke ass wanna be hacks are always talking about there money and what they are buying and how much they made on this or that job 

What model fits your pathetic ass I ask ? 

The model that fits me is the one where I pound you into the dirt...FINANCIALLY!!! That's what works for me. You're a GUNT, and it's your gunt that I want to kick in. 

How's that for a model, Janitor Jones?????  :groin:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The model that fits me is the one where I pound you into the dirt...FINANCIALLY!!! That's what works for me. You're a GUNT, and it's your gunt that I want to kick in. 

How's that for a model, Janitor Jones?????  :groin:

So pathetic . 

Now let's say for a second I was a janitor how much desperation do you have to feel to be obsessed with finding out if you have more monetary value than a janitor ? Just fucking pathetic 

• Thanks 1

So pathetic . 

Now let's say for a second I was a janitor how much desperation do you have to feel to be obsessed with finding out if you have more monetary value than a janitor ? Just fucking pathetic 

It is exactly why he wants to.  He thinks he can win.  As soon as he found out where I live he ran like hell from his own challenge and is all full of excuses.  Dude is a chicken shit.

So pathetic . 

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is exactly why he wants to.  He thinks he can win.  As soon as he found out where I live he ran like hell from his own challenge and is all full of excuses.  Dude is a chicken shit.

I used ta' think Minnesota was a cool, outdoors-type state. Now I see there might be a lot of assholes out there. 

I mean like, look at you two assburgers, there might be more like you out there!!!  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I used ta' think Minnesota was a cool, outdoors-type state. Now I see there might be a lot of assholes out there. 

I mean like, look at you two assburgers, there might be more like you out there!!!  

Just like here in NH until assholes like you moved in. Seriously.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s probably lived here twice as long as you have.

Possible, but doubtful, … either way doesn’t change what I said. 
#boyyourbulbglowsdim

Edited by CFM

Well, looks like I've lost a 47 Fountain, and a new Lingenfelter Z06. Throw in a new Nitro Z21 too!! :mc:

I'm looking out my window at the garage roof ( 1 1/2 stories ) and the barn roof, ( 2 1/2 ) stories. Which would hurt less.

A or B? 

A or B? 

Well, looks like I've lost a 47 Fountain, and a new Lingenfelter Z06. Throw in a new Nitro Z21 too!! :mc:

I'm looking out my window at the garage roof ( 1 1/2 stories ) and the barn roof, ( 2 1/2 ) stories. Which would hurt less.

A or B? 

A or B? 

It's a great day to buy!

A or B? 

A or B? 

B , please :bc:

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lots of them and luckily none of your kind can afford to live in the western burbs 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

A or B? 

A or B? 

You know who followes that shit daily? Looser who can't afford to play in tge first place . Tune in 1 tome a week at most hell 1 time a mo is even better . What good is obsessing over the daily up and down if you are not going to pull any out that week any way ? It's only chips till you are cashing in at the window any way 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woo Hoo!! Big day today!! 

Another couple of days like this, and I'm........BACK IN THE MONEY, BACK IN THE MONEY TODAY!!!!    :happy:

:bullshit:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woo Hoo!! Big day today!! 

Another couple of days like this, and I'm........BACK IN THE MONEY, BACK IN THE MONEY TODAY!!!!   

Stop being so fucking insecure.

NOBODY cares about whatever you have, think you have, or claim you have.

• Thanks 1