** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

12 minutes ago, CFM said:

He still cant say what he did.

Janitor at a Manchester Mill for many years. I live with my relatives, and they give me a back room to stay in. Closed-in porch.  

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

47 Fountain!! LMMFAO!! I couldn't afford one of the props on that boat!!

LMAO!! 47' Beak, with Uncle Znotty, rumbling through the Weirs Channel.   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

No you can't afford one !! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Janitor at a Manchester Mill for many years. I live with my relatives, and they give me a back room to stay in. Closed-in porch.  

Your living arrangements are bang on !!

Edited by The One

1 hour ago, CFM said:

He still cant say what he did.

Currently he is a night shift mall cop , on his breaks during the evening is when he replies on this site 2 - 4 am 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you terminally ill and trying to make amends with everyone or are you just goofing?

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

47 Fountain!! LMMFAO!! I couldn't afford one of the props on that boat!!

LMAO!! 47' Beak, with Uncle Znotty, rumbling through the Weirs Channel.   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

You can't even afford the gas to get to weirs channel let alone the boat or slip

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, are you happy now that I can't afford the gas? 

Coukd give 2 fucks less.

Are you happy that you are a miserable  old fuck that is alone on Thanksgiving because it is the bed of self misery you made for your self? 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Coukd give 2 fucks less.

Are you happy that you are a miserable  old fuck that is alone on Thanksgiving because it is the bed of self misery you made for your self? 

Who the fuck's alone, you faggot? Just because I get on-line for a few minutes, you assume I'm alone? You're a fukkin dink janitor, fuck off and die. Clean a black diarrhea toilet, apartment dweller. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the fuck's alone, you faggot? Just because I get on-line for a few minutes, you assume I'm alone? You're a fukkin dink janitor, fuck off and die. Clean a black diarrhea toilet, apartment dweller. 

What is funny is the lady who cleans my apt building and dose the turnover cleanings prob makes more than you do lol. Deff lives in a nicer home 

And you know you got zero invites for dinner . 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What is funny is the lady who cleans my apt building and dose the turnover cleanings prob makes more than you do lol. Deff lives in a nicer home 

And you know you got zero invites for dinner . 

I wouldn't go anywhere now, with Covid and Variants out there, you dumb shit-head. Clean that black diarrhea toilet!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldn't go anywhere now, with Covid and Variants out there, you dumb shit-head. Clean that black diarrhea toilet!!!!

You whole life has been based in fear 

Just pathetic lonely old fool 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Crying. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You whole life has been based in fear 

Just pathetic lonely old fool 

I don't have tons of people, I have very close friends, and precious relatives. You're a fukkin weakling, who can't stand up to me. Faggot.