Snocross 2022

The pro final on Saturday night isn't up on FloRacing for some reason.

The pro LCQ isn't up either which I understand. From his wife's post he got landed on which is always terrible to see. 

Yurk got landed on was it last year or the year before?  He got really lucky to not get hurt worse.  The scars from the studs looked pretty bad.

Another update on Lincoln. Good news.

#REPOST @one_three_motorsports An update from Lincoln’s wife @kathrynlemieux13 

Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes, prayers, offers to babysit, cook meals, sent flowers and so, so much more. Your genuine kindness and support is what has gotten us through these past couple of days. I know so many people have been patiently waiting for an update, too!

Last night Lincoln was moved out of the ICU and into a regular recovery room. While the tubes are still in his lungs helping to release the air and blood, the intensity at which they need to be used has lessened each day. They hope that by Thursday they can take them out all together and surgery won’t be needed. 

Today he was sitting up for short periods of time, eating normal food, and was able to have a short visit with Joe. He is still in quite a bit of pain and has a hard time breathing deeply, but the good news is that the MRI showed no spinal cord damage! He’s cracking jokes and FaceTiming Charlie as often as he can. He has a long healing process ahead, but he’s the toughest person I know. 

The shock and adrenaline of what happened (at least for me) has started to fade and the absolute blessing that Lincoln is going to come home and continue to make Charlie belly laugh and take us on boat rides and snuggle on the couch and watch Disney movies is sinking in. I love our village so much and I love that we get to enjoy it together even more. I know I’ve gotten almost 12 years with you, but I’m planning on another 70! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's a bit of a relief, thanks for posting the update @teamgreen02

Yeah, it really is. Sounds like he got real lucky it wasn't worse.  Wonder how long it will take to recover?

Patenaude was pretty banged up and he was racing again last weekend already.  Not hurt like Lincoln but goes to show how good of athletes these guys are.  I'd be sitting on the couch eating ice cream and popping pain pills for 6 months.

• Like 3

On 1/17/2022 at 1:49 PM, teamgreen02 said:

The pro final on Saturday night isn't up on FloRacing for some reason.

The pro LCQ isn't up either which I understand. From his wife's post he got landed on which is always terrible to see. 

Yurk got landed on was it last year or the year before?  He got really lucky to not get hurt worse.  The scars from the studs looked pretty bad.

2 years ago in deadwood , Pro finals have to wait to be replayed until after CBS sports airs them is my understanding. 

12 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah, it really is. Sounds like he got real lucky it wasn't worse.  Wonder how long it will take to recover?

Patenaude was pretty banged up and he was racing again last weekend already.  Not hurt like Lincoln but goes to show how good of athletes these guys are.  I'd be sitting on the couch eating ice cream and popping pain pills for 6 months.

Patenaude is in the best shape ever - shoulder is healthy , and despite the internal injuries he sustained hes back damn near 100% He will be a threat once they get some consistency. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

2 years ago in deadwood , Pro finals have to wait to be replayed until after CBS sports airs them is my understanding. 

Patenaude is in the best shape ever - shoulder is healthy , and despite the internal injuries he sustained hes back damn near 100% He will be a threat once they get some consistency. 

Lemieux and Patenaude, tough Vermont boys from tough families.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Hopefully cat can brake into the top 10 in the pro class 

I hope they don't need further 'motivation' from me.  I like those guys and don't want to have to fill out another hurt feelings report.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:14 AM, teamgreen02 said:

Is Textron still racing?  Maybe tech can confirm if he saw any green ones?

FB_IMG_1643468902611.jpg

FB_IMG_1643468898245.jpg

FB_IMG_1643468895699.jpg

FB_IMG_1643468892596.jpg

Theres alot of green in the lower ranks , 3 in pro. 

look to march to really start testing people , its going to be a long 4 weeks. 

45 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Theres alot of green in the lower ranks , 3 in pro. 

look to march to really start testing people , its going to be a long 4 weeks. 

I don't envy your travel schedule the next two months.  Salamanca to Deadwood is almost 1500 miles.  Too bad they couldn't schedule NY and MI together in back to back weekends for an east coast swing.  Not much flexibility in the schedule starting in January and having one race delayed already.

Would be nice to see a season opener at ERX before Christmas.  Then a couple back to back weekends to start off January.

image.thumb.png.f9b73c1894b390c3d24dabf7d0099ceb.png

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I don't envy your travel schedule the next two months.  Salamanca to Deadwood is almost 1500 miles.  Too bad they couldn't schedule NY and MI together in back to back weekends for an east coast swing.  Not much flexibility in the schedule starting in January and having one race delayed already.

Would be nice to see a season opener at ERX before Christmas.  Then a couple back to back weekends to start off January.

image.thumb.png.f9b73c1894b390c3d24dabf7d0099ceb.png

He gets shuttled around on the ISOC corporate jet.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He gets shuttled around on the ISOC corporate jet.

I have flown on Johns personal jet so I can't argue this. 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Standing room only ticket on Spirit?

Nah we get basic economy with delta, I usually buy my seat so I can get into the comfort plus area depending on the length of the flight/layovers etc. I really can't complain myself Isoc treats us pretty good 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Nah we get basic economy with delta, I usually buy my seat so I can get into the comfort plus area depending on the length of the flight/layovers etc. I really can't complain myself Isoc treats us pretty good 

That's what we usually use for business.  Delta is the best when things go south due to cancellations and weather.

19 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I have flown on Johns personal jet so I can't argue this. 

Are there corn dogs on the private flight?