Snocross 2022

Yurk recieved a DQ over failure to stop for tech inspection , Just a brain fart unfortunately but my hands were tied in calling it and it gutted me because he had such a wicked ride and to end it that way just plain sucks.

For the record , there were 7DQ's for the weekend , which was the most I've ever had in a single weekend.

The best part of the weekend ? - Morgan vs Frank. Blair didnt even strap in to a seat, literally had his feet (that he cant move) in stirrups , and used his upper body to maneuver the sled. Had he known they were going to do this before he came here from home he was going to bring his 800 mod. I got the opportunity to talk to him during my dinner break while they waited for practice. Such a legend.

271605825_10160036193791202_866413146942595724_n.jpg

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Yurk recieved a DQ over failure to stop for tech inspection , Just a brain fart unfortunately but my hands were tied in calling it and it gutted me because he had such a wicked ride and to end it that way just plain sucks.

For the record , there were 7DQ's for the weekend , which was the most I've ever had in a single weekend.

The best part of the weekend ? - Morgan vs Frank. Blair didnt even strap in to a seat, literally had his feet (that he cant move) in stirrups , and used his upper body to maneuver the sled. Had he known they were going to do this before he came here from home he was going to bring his 800 mod. I got the opportunity to talk to him during my dinner break while they waited for practice. Such a legend.

is there a stronger button than like here? 

going to watch the stream (hopefully) after my wife finishes the packer game

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@teamgreen02 floracing has the full round one (1/7) replay up but not round two (1/8)

been avoiding this thread all day to watch last nights events this afternoon... grrrr!

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. I was working on my sled this afternoon and wanted to watch the races from yesterday afternoon but could only find Fridays race.

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

The rules are the rules, just apply them equally.

It was fun seeing Blair and Raycer back out there. Hopefully Raycer continues to improve and can walk again without assistance.

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Could you imagine the Facebook groups looking for 800 mod canz if Blair Had ran his old 800 mod?? That would have been epic 

On 1/9/2022 at 5:06 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. I was working on my sled this afternoon and wanted to watch the races from yesterday afternoon but could only find Fridays race.

Fell asleep watching it last night, watched the rest at 3am in bed.  Aki got the shaft on the restart.  Lebel in prolite is the next Elias, bookmark it.  

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.

LCQ - Last Cat's Qualifers 

Literally all Cats... yet won by Norum, Pallin in second (both Poo riders) and Wittwer third. 

Logan won a heat race on his new Doo. 

Not looking good for Cat atm. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fell asleep watching it last night, watched the rest at 3am in bed.  Aki got the shaft on the restart.  Lebel in prolite is the next Elias, bookmark it.  

LCQ - Last Cat's Qualifers 

Literally all Cats... yet won by Norum, Pallin in second (both Poo riders) and Wittwer third. 

Logan won a heat race on his new Doo. 

Not looking good for Cat atm. 

Yeah, finding green in the field is a challenge.  All reds and yellows.  This isn’t good….and not just for Cat.  The series will suffer.  Maybe they can start filming it in black and white?

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, finding green in the field is a challenge.  All reds and yellows.  This isn’t good….and not just for Cat.  The series will suffer.  Maybe they can start filming it in black and white?

Being honest, the red and yellow teams have better sleds right now.  Idk precisely what it is but it's more obvious in the corners and when skipping over the moguls.  They seem more capable of maintaining their speed, which wins races.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Being honest, the red and yellow teams have better sleds right now.  Idk precisely what it is but it's more obvious in the corners and when skipping over the moguls.  They seem more capable of maintaining their speed, which wins races.

I agree.  Those two brands came to race and intend to win.  It’s really as simple as that.  The tech it takes to make that happen comes at a price that they are happy to pay.

Cat did a one banger for women and kids.  They paid a different price.

It’s funny, I remember being a Doo guy and just watching my brand seemingly not give a shit at all about racing.  Now, here I am again.  Who would have thought AC would be here.  As a tiny fledgling compared to the others, it was fun (still is) seeing them produce a product that was derived from the track and be able to compete and destroy the Goliaths.  Now, Blast!

Sad.  That being said, looks like I’m shoring up a deal for a 21 SX tomorrow.  :ylsuper:

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Did you write your 300 dollar check?

Has he posted an article yet talking more about Raycer, Blair, spinal cord injury and links to their preferred donors?

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

All the loyal Cat fans to @fortune46x this weekend.

He hasn't responded to our text group yet since this morning.  Trying to find out what kind of creative new DQs he's hoping to hand out this weekend.  

I think for the finals they should have to run the track clockwise.

What time does the stream start?