Snocross 2022

On 11/7/2021 at 12:11 AM, Not greg b said:

What’s he doing now??? Just hanging out being retired?? 

Mtn biking, Riding dirtbikes and just enjoying life. Folks gotta remember he has been at this all his life , he finally got to experiance normal life that most of us had in our childhoods and college/hs years. 

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Mtn biking, Riding dirtbikes and just enjoying life. Folks gotta remember he has been at this all his life , he finally got to experiance normal life that most of us had in our childhoods and college/hs years. 

What did Kirk say a couple years ago?  Eating hotdogs! 

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

sure did.  He has quite the collection now

He sure does.  There's a handful of guys in the Cat race sled group that have some incredible and rare sleds.  One is supposed to be opening a museum who has a bunch of TH68 stuff.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mnstang said:

He's alright because his favorite sled is a jag special so he at least has some taste.  But he was a skidoo guy just a year or two ago so the passion doesn't run that deep

Nick?  He's a die hard cat mod sled guy.  He only had the doo's because they were BMRT sleds.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the last few years I've looked forward to watching every race.  Looks like this year it's PPV only.  I've never even heard of this FloRacing let alone know of anything else I would want to watch on it.  No monthly subscription option that I see.  I might still get it but how many casual viewers will?

2022 live streaming and TV plans announced. https://bit.ly/3q45cEY

We're thrilled to make FloRacing the official live streaming home of AMSOIL INC. Championship Snocross. The CBS Sports Network will continue to carry coverage of our races at a later date. Our CBS Sports Network schedule will be released the first week of January. 

#amsoilsnocross #snocross2022 #snocrosslive

Screenshot_20211219-183734.png

Hmmm 

During the Livestream of the races there was a viewer counter in the upper left hand corner of the screen.  Most I've ever seen watching was just over 5k.  Imo this move is likely to diminish viewership.  Something I would take into account as a sponsor.