Snocross 2022

I remember he did pretty decent at x games one year on the nytro too. Cory Davis was with yammi in those years before he went to CBR as well. I remember some hillbilly with a nytro in freestyle at the Xgames doing some sort of off camber backflip on it.

Yamaha won the Soo 500 two years in a row in the mid 00’s using the Apex. ISR then banned any sled that used a gear reduction on the clutch. Thank goodness for that! Now we can continue to watch 20+ year old gen 2 style Indys race.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:10 PM, AK440 said:

Yamaha won the Soo 500 two years in a row in the mid 00’s using the Apex. ISR then banned any sled that used a gear reduction on the clutch. Thank goodness for that! Now we can continue to watch 20+ year old gen 2 style Indys race.

Lol they just made a class for 10 year and older soo race sleds. There haven’t been any gen 2 Indy racing there in a long time 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the way he found speed on the track where others couldn't will always stand out to me

If anybody ever doubted his skill.  This is the vid to watch.  One of many I guess.  He was a fucking cyborg.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the way he found speed on the track where others couldn't will always stand out to me

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If anybody ever doubted his skill.  This is the vid to watch.  One of many I guess.  He was a fucking cyborg.

He was the most fun to watch in practice , two sleds two setups for suspensions and he would ride the inside the middle and the outside of the track , then in the race he would start on one side and end up on the other by the time it was said and done - most guys just follow the leader rather then try a different line that may have more traction or may not be as rough. Completely different mentality. 

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

He was the most fun to watch in practice , two sleds two setups for suspensions and he would ride the inside the middle and the outside of the track , then in the race he would start on one side and end up on the other by the time it was said and done - most guys just follow the leader rather then try a different line that may have more traction or may not be as rough. Completely different mentality. 

Watching him walk the track was interesting.  He’d walk to the top of every mogul, scan the area, go to the left and right of it then do the same.  It was creepy. I’m serious….Cyborg!

It was great watching him use ALL of the track to pass people. You are right, there are some spots most just see as “a safe place to pass” and won’t go outside that area because they couldn’t recover if they got sideways.

I think Tucker’s mentality is the same as all the racing greats.  He’s coming…and he intends to pass you….period and the “how” will not be decided until he’s on your ass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Remember last March when Elias crashed TWICE in the final?  Still laughing about what you know who in the trailer had to say about it when we were hanging out.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d love to have a track on my property.  I’m pretty convinced I could just puts around on it a few times a week and get my fix.  Plus..no conversions needed!

Just an old piston collection.  

I suggested to @fortune46x last year that they should have a 5 lap track worker race at the end of the season for guys like you.  ISOC was initially in favor of the idea but shot it down when he proposed you have to do it on snowbikes. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Just an old piston collection.  

I suggested to @fortune46x last year that they should have a 5 lap track worker race at the end of the season for guys like you.  ISOC was initially in favor of the idea but shot it down when he proposed you have to do it on snowbikes. 

We’ve been saying that for years!  “Hey, before you cover it all up, how about letting a few of the track folks whip it up a little bit just so we can see how bad we really are.” :lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’ve been saying that for years!  “Hey, before you cover it all up, how about letting a few of the track folks whip it up a little bit just so we can see how bad we really are.” :lmao:

They should also have a special crew chiefs against tech inspection round.

Keep the FXR mobile medics on standby... 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They should also have a special crew chiefs against tech inspection round.

Keep the FXR mobile medics on standby... 

:lol:

Ill need redbull and some oxygen after the first lap but i bet I boot most everything out there haha 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe we can race in women’s sport class?

Or the new Transgender class.  Look out for team Adam's Apple!!!  Their sled looks like a SkiDoo but there's a big red Polaris 850 tucked in there. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

ISOC got rid of the inverted start on the Pro Final

The inverted start in the Pro final has been eliminated and those qualifying for the Pro main event will now be seeded straight up according their finishes in the two rounds of preliminary heat races.

2 minutes ago, 122 said:

ISOC got rid of the inverted start on the Pro Final

The inverted start in the Pro final has been eliminated and those qualifying for the Pro main event will now be seeded straight up according their finishes in the two rounds of preliminary heat races.

On 11/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, fortune46x said:

What’s he doing now??? Just hanging out being retired??