Snocross 2022

21 minutes ago, X2700 said:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/GkL6RNvYQ5uaktusg4dL0w.lqbyOqbyuzwn2vN3rYhHxQ

I may of had a few close calls!!

Sure miss those free lunches!!😂

My pants are tight!!!

7 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

God! Those heavy POS FXR jackets. They made a great sponge!!!!!!

Hated those fucking things.  Add the tek vest under it and it felt like an oven suite to me.  That’s why I started skipping that step.

5 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Those Snow Bikes were stupid. Lets throw people who can't ride on on a junk snow bike, on a race course and see what happens.... It's no wonder someone didn't get killed....including us.....

I remember the safety brief on the bikes, “Just get out of the way and off the side of the track.  Don’t try to help them if they wipe out.  They don’t have any control of these things and have no idea where they may end up off the track.”

LETS GO RACING!!   :lol:

Piles.

• Haha 1

Well, at the time, we were all completely freaked out by how out of control they were. Every one of us just got off the track as recommended. I still can't believe they let that go on......

And the consumer snow bike market never developed....and I see why...... 

17 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Well, at the time, we were all completely freaked out by how out of control they were. Every one of us just got off the track as recommended. I still can't believe they let that go on......

And the consumer snow bike market never developed....and I see why...... 

when I went to the races back in March there were like 2 or 3 guys that were fast and could control them. There was one dip in the track that would pretty much take out the whole field every lap. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

when I went to the races back in March there were like 2 or 3 guys that were fast and could control them. There was one dip in the track that would pretty much take out the whole field every lap. 

but the can coolers Textron was giving away were amazing......

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but the can coolers Textron was giving away were amazing......

I am trying to remember what I did with it. I saw a friend over the weekend that still loosely deals with them. I asked if they have gotten any better since I got out. He said they have actually gotten worse 

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, Not greg b said:

I am trying to remember what I did with it. I saw a friend over the weekend that still loosely deals with them. I asked if they have gotten any better since I got out. He said they have actually gotten worse 

:shocked:

No way

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

I see Lincoln limuex bought what was left of boss racing 

Interesting...

And Elias @fortune46x?

Haven't been on facecracktubebook much.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sadly for Cat fans, they're not a Cat team :sad:

Cat now = also ran

:(

Textron said they are about to blow the lid off of shit and start dumping money into their program.

Wait…no.  That was before they decided to sit out an entire season of racing.  My bad.  :wall:

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Textron said they are about to blow the lid off of shit and start dumping money into their program.

Wait…no.  That was before they decided to sit out an entire season of racing.  My bad.  :wall:

prediction

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b7efb52659baec1945

let's hope Kloety, Herf and Selby keep the XC team relevant :bc:

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

Might want to check Wes’s Instagram. Going to polaris is my guess based off him having a polaris mountain sled for sale

30 minutes ago, Premium said:

Wes leaving Cat will be a huge blow to their USXC team.  Cat is a shell of their former greatness.

Yup, he's out.  

:shitstorm:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161123799385559&id=511150558

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stay at home Textron mom now over AC is planing a Blast series type racing circuit.

I’m giddy.

If no one is running Cat's in SX this season and they have to meet a minimum build quantity, maybe you can snag a new one cheap??? : 💡 

Where's @fortune46x on all this mess, at the Lynx dealer picking up his new Rahvay?  :lol2:

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Maybe they can start their own race circuit and take the snow bikes with them?

Good idea.  Hold it at children’s fairs, field trips and shit

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If no one is running Cat's in SX this season and they have to meet a minimum build quantity, maybe you can snag a new one cheap??? : 💡 

Where's @fortune46x on all this mess, at the Lynx dealer picking up his new Rahvay?  :lol2:

Well, if they don’t, some nice machines will be on sale.  I’m still looking a them as my #1 choice because it’s still the toughest race sled on snow and fits me oh, so sweet!