Investigators have not yet identified a motive for the stabbing.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Boston police have identified a suspect in the brutal stabbing of a rabbi outside of a Massachusetts school Thursday afternoon.

The suspect, identified as Khaled Awad, was arrested on Chestnut Hill Avenue shortly after the stabbing outside the Shaloh House school, WCVB-TV reporte

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Boston police have identified a suspect in the brutal stabbing of a rabbi outside of a Massachusetts school Thursday afternoon.

The suspect, identified as Khaled Awad, was arrested on Chestnut Hill Avenue shortly after the stabbing outside the Shaloh House school, WCVB-TV reporte

A Muslim stabbing a Jew. Hmmm, let me think about this.   :dunno:

I have a Jewish friend. I told him to tell his Rabbi to take any sign down about Chabad. 

I tried to tell my friend, this is America, don't be a fool, and think that there are not people out there, that hate your guts. I told him that Jewish place in Philadelphia that many people got shot at, had their name in BIG LETTERS on their building. I told him, they should not advertise their places, ( synagogues, Chabads, Temples, etc. ) and they should just get out of their cars and walk quickly inside. He told me his Rabbi now has TWO guys with handguns ( Licensed ) in the back of the room at Chabad. 

Anyone that doesn't recognize that you are hated, runs the risk of injury/death.

If you wanna' stand on the sidewalk with a yarmulka, or with Orthodox Jew long hair, beards and hats, yes it's your right, but you could be DEAD RIGHT. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a Jewish friend. I told him to tell his Rabbi to take any sign down about Chabad. 

I tried to tell my friend, this is America, don't be a fool, and think that there are not people out there, that hate your guts. I told him that Jewish place in Philadelphia that many people got shot at, had their name in BIG LETTERS on their building. I told him, they should not advertise their places, ( synagogues, Chabads, Temples, etc. ) and they should just get out of their cars and walk quickly inside. He told me his Rabbi now has TWO guys with handguns ( Licensed ) in the back of the room at Chabad. 

Anyone that doesn't recognize that you are hated, runs the risk of injury/death.

If you wanna' stand on the sidewalk with a yarmulka, or with Orthodox Jew long hair, beards and hats, yes it's your right, but you could be DEAD RIGHT. 

Is paranoia just something that happens when you get old as dirt or have you always been this way.

9DE7F1BB-CE61-4DE1-AB07-8344D2999847.gif

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is paranoia just something that happens when you get old as dirt or have you always been this way.

9DE7F1BB-CE61-4DE1-AB07-8344D2999847.gif

Always  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I have no clue either what could have motivated him.  :lol:  

Nothing is more powerful and secretive than the white power groups.  That is where I would start. 

On 7/3/2021 at 5:33 AM, Zambroski said:

Motives can be very elusive.  It really depends on what races/ideologies are involved.

yeah i bet over there in billyhill mn where pigs get fucked on the daily as soon as you saw osama wanted you instantly knew all ragheads were terrorists. you better ask your government for the money back for that "education" you call of duty playing faggot

57 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yeah i bet over there in billyhill mn where pigs get fucked on the daily as soon as you saw osama wanted you instantly knew all ragheads were terrorists. you better ask your government for the money back for that "education" you call of duty playing faggot

The irony,,,,,,

On 7/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

:lol: 

On 7/3/2021 at 8:10 AM, steve from amherst said:

One has to wonder if the press is so brainwashed like MC if they really believe the crap they write or in the back of their minds they really know its all BS but their hatred for the other side simply makes them think its OK. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One has to wonder if the press is so brainwashed like MC if they really believe the crap they write or in the back of their minds they really know its all BS but their hatred for the other side simply makes them think its OK. 

So, either they are liars or fools or both.

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While not even posting in this thread I live in your head 24/7

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

While not even posting in this thread I live in your head 24/7

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Considering how few times I mention you yet you've posted about Trump almost 6000 times in the past 6 months or so what would you say Trump is to you?  :lol:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Considering how few times I mention you yet you've posted about Trump almost 6000 times in the past 6 months or so what would you say Trump is to you?  :lol:  

I was going to spaghetti sandwich football trailer hitch 12 times.

I am convinced that there is a national campaign of intimidation/violence, against white America, by black America. 

It was started by Obama with the Cambridge cop, and Trayvon. 

He gave the green light to blacks.