Gaetz invites Britney Spears to testify before Congress

This is not a Onion satire article…..

Source: Politico

Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida and a handful of other Republicans have invited pop star Britney Spears to testify before Congress about her conservatorship. 

"You have been mistreated by America’s legal system. We want to help," Gaetz wrote in a letter to Spears dated Wednesday. "The United States Congress should hear your story and be inspired to bipartisan action. What happened to you should never happen to any other American." 

Gaetz said he and fellow Republican Reps. Majorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Burgess Owens (Utah) and Andy Biggs (Ariz.) have been following her conservatorship battle with “deep concern” and stand with the pop star. 

Rumors about Spears' discontent with her conservatorship spread for years online and trended with the #FreeBritney hashtag. But last week, Spears spoke directly about the issue herself in court, describing her conservatorship as “abusive.”

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/01/gaetz-congress-britney-spears-497582 

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is not a Onion satire article…..

Source: Politico

Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida and a handful of other Republicans have invited pop star Britney Spears to testify before Congress about her conservatorship. 

"You have been mistreated by America’s legal system. We want to help," Gaetz wrote in a letter to Spears dated Wednesday. "The United States Congress should hear your story and be inspired to bipartisan action. What happened to you should never happen to any other American." 

Gaetz said he and fellow Republican Reps. Majorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Burgess Owens (Utah) and Andy Biggs (Ariz.) have been following her conservatorship battle with “deep concern” and stand with the pop star. 

Rumors about Spears' discontent with her conservatorship spread for years online and trended with the #FreeBritney hashtag. But last week, Spears spoke directly about the issue herself in court, describing her conservatorship as “abusive.”

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/01/gaetz-congress-britney-spears-497582 

You don't think congress should have some first had testimony from some one deeply intimate with the conservitership laws of this countery and how they can be used to manipulate people and make others piles of money ? 

No ? 

Then go fuck your self 

I get it you have been told people need to be looked after and told what to do by other people.  But this is not true 99% of the time 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I think his constituents wonder why he works harder for a washed up cum dump than he does for them.

Not working for her you dip shit  . The reason for the testimony is to examine current conservitership laws . And yes some if his constituents would be affected and a whole lot of boomers will soon be affected by theses laws . So you best be thanking him because you are getting real close if not already under a conservatorship situation .

Just fucking stop being such a fucking clueless twatt.   

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I thought he was scheduled for “imminent indictment”?

:lol:

It’s almost like the media makes stuff up to make opposing politicians look bad. :lol: Now that the governor from Florida is getting some traction they’re going after him.  Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s almost like the media makes stuff up to make opposing politicians look bad. :lol: Now that the governor from Florida is getting some traction they’re going after him.  Rinse and repeat.

Our media is a fucking mess of lies and misinformation in the name of a ":One World Order".  The likes of which haven't been seen since Goebbels.  He'd be amazed at how dumb we all are.  He actually had to put thought and discretion into his propaganda for it to be believed.  Dems just use the hate train and squid brains like MC.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Our media is a fucking mess of lies and misinformation in the name of a ":One World Order".  The likes of which haven't been seen since Goebbels.  He'd be amazed at how dumb we all are.  He actually had to put thought and discretion into his propaganda for it to be believed.  Dems just use the hate train and squid brains like MC.

Adolf-Hitler-Quotes-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thats the scary part.

1 minute ago, irv said:

Adolf-Hitler-Quotes-1.jpg

The first thing they did is start their own identity off with convincing one another that they are the "intellectually elite".  This allows them to walk away from any debate that questions their motives and goals while acting like they are "above it all".  It's quite brilliant actually.  It's false but.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The first thing they did is start their own identity off with convincing one another that they are the "intellectually elite".  This allows them to walk away from any debate that questions their motives and goals while acting like they are "above it all".  It's quite brilliant actually.  It's false but.....

Listening to our arrogant, greater than though moron up here, what you said is spot on. I can't even look at him anymore let alone listen to him when he speaks. There is him, then there is everyone else beneath him. 

trruddiot2.jpg

• Thanks 1

No wonder you idiots hate government your all clueless. 

I can only imagine Pelosi taking up a court case on Bette Middler the fucking crying from you clowns would be defending.

33 minutes ago, irv said:

Listening to our arrogant, greater than though moron up here, what you said is spot on. I can't even look at him anymore let alone listen to him when he speaks. There is him, then there is everyone else beneath him. 

trruddiot2.jpg

VVVVVVVV

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I can only imagine Pelosi taking up a court case on Bette Middler the fucking crying from you clowns would be defending.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Whining about name calling all while continuously engages in name calling

He’s the perfect face.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thats true. But you would be defending it as absolutely necessity. Partisan dipshits.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who is taking up a court case? It us testimony of her personal experiences under consevitirship laws . Again you best be happy some one is looking in to them seeing as you could soon be under some fourm of them . 

Why do you think current consevitrship and power of attorney laws are good enough exactly the way they are ? 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile his constituents are bullshit. 

Again you don't think any of his boomer constituents are just weeks away from some fourm of conservatorship? 

Wake the fuck up you ignorant fool this is a much much bigger picture than Britney Speers .

Fuck man you are less than 2 yrs away from loosing your own rights to make your own disisions and one of your kids or if they say fuck no a lawyer will be making them all for you including if yiu stay in your home and for how long . What you eat when your food is delivered even when you get new pants the nurse you get the shoes you own what shit in your home and shop stays and what gets tossed in a dumpster as you watch . 

I work for a few lawyers that dealing with old fucks like you is there only duty.  Those old people have zero say on what there money gets spent on . The conservator says all new sidewalks all new Ada baths new 36 inch ada doors grab bars in every hall and every doorway get the sensor guy in to wire the house for movement send me the bill . The old fucks have zero say and I have zero incentive to save any of them any money I only need to keep the lawyer happy and the old homeowner safe even if they don't need it yet .

But yeah it is just Britney you stupid out fuck . Wake up you and a lot of his constituents are next up .enjoy 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 7/1/2021 at 7:43 PM, Mainecat said:

I think his constituents wonder why he works harder for a washed up cum dump than he does for them.

You keep flapping your yap like it means anything and it’s an old cum dump