HCS kills current events section 🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Throwing shade for douchebag dave...LOL...You see, he was the only person who got that p.m.....

BTW...Go back and reread some of your early posts here, just after you got fired...You were an easy read regarding the effect it had on you...Also...I always found it comical that you always signed on at hcs anonymously like you were the "secret police"...

Awww. How sweet Bontz. You have a secret admirer! 

14 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i agree the torx bolts suck, but really, they're only 2 bolts.......not special rocket fasteners

yep, i used to do a Dzus fastener kit for them

Hey, wtf is wrong with rocket fasteners? I like using them. Makes my shit faster. Duh “rocket” in the name? 

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Awww. How sweet Bontz. You have a secret admirer! 

Oh, it's no secret ... everyone knows who MelroseMafia and SHOOT2KILL is.  He's one of those guys who justifies the label "FIB"

His meltdown on this site towards Rob (and @ckf) and all that followed was extremely entertaining.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Throwing shade for douchebag dave...LOL...You see, he was the only person who got that p.m.....

BTW...Go back and reread some of your early posts here, just after you got fired...You were an easy read regarding the effect it had on you...Also...I always found it comical that you always signed on at hcs anonymously like you were the "secret police"...

Well, this is gonna get interesting…

D3B35930-D667-4AC9-A8C1-8A000E8949AA.gif

45 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i agree the torx bolts suck, but really, they're only 2 bolts.......not special rocket fasteners

yep, i used to do a Dzus fastener kit for them

Rocket fasteners FTW :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh, it's no secret ... everyone knows who MelroseMafia and SHOOT2KILL is.  He's one of those guys who justifies the label "FIB"

His meltdown on this site towards Rob (and @ckf) and all that followed was extremely entertaining.

Well, apparently it’s suppose to be SOME sort of secret. Different user names and all ya know. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Well, apparently it’s suppose to be SOME sort of secret. Different user names and all ya know. 

You missed a few usernames...lol...The best one was 555-1212 over @ A Chat...I drove that C-note/Rusty nuts for a longtime while he was trying to find out who I was ...lol...

av-163.jpg

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

FIB...lol...I have been semi-retired and living in Wisco (53547) since 2009...Nothing like being able to ride right from my garage...Wi Corridor trail #15 is a 2 block ditchbang from my house...Been on it all the way up to the Yoop...

Edited by SlugsOnSleds

2 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

You missed a few usernames...lol...The best one was 555-1212 over @ A Chat...I drove that C-note/Rusty nuts for a longtime while he was trying to find out who I was ...lol...

av-163.jpg

Rusty didn't need a push to go nuts. His kind of crazy was quite organic...... right @Bontz ?

Rusty Threat.wma

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Well looks like I may be out for the season again this year. I had a “Culver’s” incident and it will be 6-8 months before I am cleared to go back to normal 

Eeesh.  Did you at least look cool during the incident?

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Well looks like I may be out for the season again this year. I had a “Culver’s” incident and it will be 6-8 months before I am cleared to go back to normal 

That sucks to see ... I hope the prognosis is a worst case, and you're back at it sooner than that.

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Hope it works out for just you just don't ask to many questions.  I broke some bones in my hand in 2011 late November.  I come home with a wrist brace and fingers taped to gather.  First thing I get asked is what did the doctor say about snowmobiling. I said he didn't say anthing.  Next question was did you ask?  Answer "Nope"

Edited by Doug

32 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hope it works out for just you just don't ask to many questions.  I broke some bones in my hand in 2011 late November.  I come home with a wrist brace and fingers taped to gather.  First thing I get asked is what did the doctor say about snowmobiling. I said he didn't say anthing.  Next question was did you ask?  Answer "Nope"

Stepped in a hole and tore up my ankle. Plus side the dr is super hot. The bad. She said at least 6-8 months before they would consider to give the ok. She said I would have been better off braking it. Go back in 10 days to see if I can get out of the boot and into brace. Will probably need pt and hopefully not surgery. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Doug said:

I broke mine the fall of 16 I think?  It was a "boxers fracture" on the right hand.  I didn't let it heal correctly (like normal) and did a "spirited" run in the first couple of rides and really goofed it up for the season.  I did all I could to wrap it up but, some runs, the pain gave me uncontrollable tremors.  Still, it was nothing compared to the fuckers that asked me "what is taking so long grannny?  Why you so slow? 

Mhm...."friends".  :lol: 

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

No I fail at walking. 

Well, that sucks.  I can empathize with you though.  My croc caught a freshly cleaned floor at Target yesterday morning and I almost took a header.  I did the "look back to see what tripped my up move" though so, I played it right.  :lol: 

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Stepped in a hole and tore up my ankle. Plus side the dr is super hot. The bad. She said at least 6-8 months before they would consider to give the ok. She said I would have been better off braking it. Go back in 10 days to see if I can get out of the boot and into brace. Will probably need pt and hopefully not surgery. 

PM me your address.  I'll shoot you some "100 mph" tape (duct tape) and you'll be good to go!  Pro tip: tape on top of sock or bandage...or shave your ankles good first.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I broke mine the fall of 16 I think?  It was a "boxers fracture" on the right hand.  I didn't let it heal correctly (like normal) and did a "spirited" run in the first couple of rides and really goofed it up for the season.  I did all I could to wrap it up but, some runs, the pain gave me uncontrollable tremors.  Still, it was nothing compared to the fuckers that asked me "what is taking so long grannny?  Why you so slow? 

Mhm...."friends".  :lol: 

Well, that sucks.  I can empathize with you though.  My croc caught a freshly cleaned floor at Target yesterday morning and I almost took a header.  I did the "look back to see what tripped my up move" though so, I played it right.  :lol: 

Time for a retread? 

I tore up my ankle in 16 along with around 100 tweaks since and it's still messed up, but you kind of just learn to live with it and its limitations and it's not so bad.  You'll know when you can do stuff again.  Snowmobiling isn't too hard I bet you'll be ok for the winter.  YOLO

On 7/8/2021 at 6:00 AM, Zambroski said:

PM me your address.  I'll shoot you some "100 mph" tape (duct tape) and you'll be good to go!  Pro tip: tape on top of sock or bandage...or shave your ankles good first.

I have fucked my left ankle up a bunch... Sock and duct tape is the best! 

Also not pulling it out of your boot right away! everyone always wants to look. Leave it alone for a bit pull it out and tape the bastard.

The old lady also keeps this shit around for the hoses that's some sort of wrap that works really well. I have no clue what it is though.  

For 3 years I had to tape my whole ankle and foot for for riding (moto), I can tell you doing it over a sock will do zero if you need real support.  You have to shave halfway up to your knee because that's how far you have to tape.  I'd get it  so sturdy where I thought my tib fib would break before my ankle moved but that's how you have to have it if you can't move it.  I went through lots of tape.  I don't miss those days!

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

For 3 years I had to tape my whole ankle and foot for for riding (moto), I can tell you doing it over a sock will do zero if you need real support.  You have to shave halfway up to your knee because that's how far you have to tape.  I'd get it  so sturdy where I thought my tib fib would break before my ankle moved but that's how you have to have it if you can't move it.  I went through lots of tape.  I don't miss those days!

then you are not doing it right.. long ass socks and tape it tight as fuck.  

Edited by Cwhite138

5 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

then you are not doing it right.. long ass socks and tape it tight as fuck.  

you're not doing it right. leave your legs hairy as fuck, slather with super glue and THEN put on your sock.

• Haha 2