HCS kills current events section 🤣🤣🤣

On 7/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, SlugsOnSleds said:

You can still fuck up HCS in a BIG way...Here's how...Who ever owns/runs this website needs to open a VENDOR FORUM and steal all the vendors @ HCS...Offer FREE VENDOR SPACE HERE for 2 seasons if they move over here...Then cut HCS's throat on advertising rate by 50% after the initial 2 free seasons...All VS cares about is the coin....Think out of the box douches...

Late to the response on this one, I know ... 

You're under the impression this is a sled site.  It's not.  This is a free-for-all with minimal sled talk but hopefully as the season gets here it will ramp up a bit with some of the folks who've "migrated" over.  And hopefully those same folks will contribute to the free for all, too!! LOL  The other thing is, I'm not interested in any sort of REVENGE towards VS / HCS.  What happened is a done deal, and whatever that site turns into is on the Pisser and his new rules.  If I wanted revenge at any level, I'd create a dupe and go through a proxy to create all kinds of fun stuff over there ... but it isn't worth the time.

BTW - My buddy forwarded me a comment from you saying how the way things played out would really affect me because "you know me after 20 years online".  Thanks for the chuckle at that comment :lol:

• Gold Member

making dootalk great again '--hcs

i got a few warnings and had threads deleted. all the same mod.

they cut current events and general is now way down below the vendors ffs on the front page forum listing.

the byes voted for trudeau.i have zero doubt.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

You're under the impression this is a sled site.  It's not.  This is a free-for-all with minimal sled talk but hopefully as the season gets here it will ramp up a bit with some of the folks who've "migrated" over.  And hopefully those same folks will contribute to the free for all, too!! LOL  The other thing is, I'm not interested in any sort of REVENGE towards VS / HCS.  What happened is a done deal, and whatever that site turns into is on the Pisser and his new rules.  If I wanted revenge at any level, I'd create a dupe and go through a proxy to create all kinds of fun stuff over there ... but it isn't worth the time.

BTW - My buddy forwarded me a comment from you saying how the way things played out would really affect me because "you know me after 20 years online".  Thanks for the chuckle at that comment :lol:

Here’s the thing though with this site.  Many here, and certainly the recent migration of HCS’ers here know a good deal about sled tech.   Let’s be honest, how many times can we continue to regurgitate the basic knowledge over on HCS?  Track changes, studding, best oil, best “can”, ski alignments, yada, yada, yada.  And we all have a half dozen of the real techs in our phone for more involved complex issues.

With the new influx here, I’m hoping this new season brings some good sled banter.  As far as tech goes, sure…that too.  And here’s the things for those asking now…..there’s a definite HCS crew here with some damn straight answers, experience and tips and tricks to share.  But, and again, there’s some FS crew here that know their stuff too.  Hell, even @f7ben has a tad of advice to share……even if it is only on what NOT to do.

:lol:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here’s the thing though with this site.  Many here, and certainly the recent migration of HCS’ers here know a good deal about sled tech.   Let’s be honest, how many times can we continue to regurgitate the basic knowledge over on HCS?  Track changes, studding, best oil, best “can”, ski alignments, yada, yada, yada.  And we all have a half dozen of the real techs in our phone for more involved complex issues.

With the new influx here, I’m hoping this new season brings some good sled banter.  As far as tech goes, sure…that too.  And here’s the things for those asking now…..there’s a definite HCS crew here with some damn straight answers, experience and tips and tricks to share.  But, and again, there’s some FS crew here that know their stuff too.  Hell, even @f7ben has a tad of advice to share……even if it is only on what NOT to do.

:lol:

He hates HCS people. 

Can someone hook me up with a link to this ski shim deal that I keep reading about? :dunno:

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He hates HCS people. 

Can someone hook me up with a link to this ski shim deal that I keep reading about? :dunno:

I can give you a link to it but, I'm gonna have to "unfriend" you when I do.

It may be worth it.  :lol: 

"My carbides are wearing funny".  :lmao:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I can give you a link to it but, I'm gonna have to "unfriend" you when I do.

It may be worth it.  :lol: 

"My carbides are wearing funny".  :lmao:

anyone here know how da'faq to take off a Procross hood?

Go by your handle bars and pull up on the harness (in front of the bars) and un plug the main harness( congrats you now learned how to hot wire a procross)  pull side panels(pending year) and remove torx screws  down each side. Pending year should be 2-4 minus the ones no one puts back because there lost in the mess of Miller lite cans 
Under the front  bumper you should have 2 torx as well to be taken off.   
slide hood forward and pull up 

make god damn sure you seat the intake boot back on when your done 

it takes 10 min when you’ve done it a few times    Makes a doo hood look like a nightmare 

Edited by Mark32786

38 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Go by your handle bars and pull up on the harness (in front of the bars) and un plug the main harness( congrats you now learned how to hot wire a procross)  pull side panels(pending year) and remove torx screws  down each side. Pending year should be 2-4 minus the ones no one puts back because there lost in the mess of Miller lite cans 
Under the front  bumper you should have 2 torx as well to be taken off.   
slide hood forward and pull up 

make god damn sure you seat the intake boot back on when your done 

it takes 10 min when you’ve done it a few times    Makes a doo hood look like a nightmare 

Cans?

You're obviously a barbarian

We put out empty bottles in there

42 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

It takes a few hours

that sounds about right, guy in New Hampshire charged me $400 to replace a headlight bulb

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117b200045d0be8a941e

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cans?

You're obviously a barbarian

We put out empty bottles in there

that sounds about right, guy in New Hampshire charged my $400 to replace a headlight bulb

giphy.gif?cid=790b76117b200045d0be8a941e

Glass bottles break leaving sharp shiny stuff for that one buddy thinking he can drink more then  you can to play with. This adds to the time it takes to remove stated procross hood unfortunately. 

I keep super glue for my buddy named Dan on hand at all times.  
We all have that “ Dan” buddy. Loves Yamaha, no matter what year or sport. most likely the Last lay was a manager of the local hotel that was a motel 6 but lost there franchise rights after a local beer tent gone wrong event.
List goes on for that “Dan” buddy.   I could start my own thread on it for a lifetime novel event 

6 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Glass bottles break leaving sharp shiny stuff for that one buddy thinking he can drink more then  you can to play with. This adds to the time it takes to remove stated procross hood unfortunately. 

I keep super glue for my buddy named Dan on hand at all times.  
We all have that “ Dan” buddy. Loves Yamaha, no matter what year or sport. most likely the Last lay was a manager of the local hotel that was a motel 6 but lost there franchise rights after a local beer tent gone wrong event.
List goes on for that “Dan” buddy.   I could start my own thread on it for a lifetime novel event 

I typically use a Cat Cutter to haul around my 1/2 barrel of beer (aka aiming fluid)

just sayin

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

It takes a few hours

Well, if we are picking a bit, those two 14 inch T-20’s under the front nose is a bit overkill…..and absurd.  I mean, wtf is all that about?  That’s carpet funnel zone with a hand tool.  :lol:
Didn’t you have some type of quick disconnect for those a few years back?

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He hates HCS people. 

Those are so 10 years ago. Bolting angle iron on the bottom of your skis are the rage for non darting. They call them ski savers I think 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Those are so 10 years ago. Bolting angle iron on the bottom of your skis are the rage for non darting. They call them ski savers I think 

U channels……. U channels :)

20 hours ago, Bontz said:

You must mean "Douchbag Dave from Joliet"...

Someone sure seems infatuated with the term douchebag ... I dunno, just saying.  FTR, no it wasn't Dave either.  For someone with so much anger towards this site (original owner), I don't get why you waste time on it?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Someone sure seems infatuated with the term douchebag ... I dunno, just saying.  FTR, no it wasn't Dave either.  For someone with so much anger towards this site (original owner), I don't get why you waste time on it?

Throwing shade for douchebag dave...LOL...You see, he was the only person who got that p.m.....

BTW...Go back and reread some of your early posts here, just after you got fired...You were an easy read regarding the effect it had on you...Also...I always found it comical that you always signed on at hcs anonymously like you were the "secret police"...

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if we are picking a bit, those two 14 inch T-20’s under the front nose is a bit overkill…..and absurd.  I mean, wtf is all that about?  That’s carpet funnel zone with a hand tool.  :lol:
Didn’t you have some type of quick disconnect for those a few years back?

i agree the torx bolts suck, but really, they're only 2 bolts.......not special rocket fasteners

yep, i used to do a Dzus fastener kit for them