HCS kills current events section 🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Can they read PMs on HCS? I’m assuming yes but some software was built not to allow it. 

Only vs admins can see and read P.M.'s and any software that does not allow you to read P.M.'s can easily be defeated with proper admin access.

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Wrong, again

I wasn't wrong the first time, nevermind again. 

Maybe your comprehension of english sucks, but you might want to read what you wrote.

Or maybe you simply dont understand the term, i dont know 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Ram rod tried to re join with a different name and got banned again lol

Well, when you're not smart enough to use a different email and/or IP, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to pick up the dupe account. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't understand how CE subforums are relevant to a snowmobilng website and generally avoid them.

Like... holiday discussions at the dinner table.

And your here now... because???  O.o

Edited by nascarmike
  • Thanks 3

I guess I don’t understand the dupe account thing.  If you want back on, just register and immediately PM the admin and tell him you are sorry and will be good from now on.  Beg for your existence in his world.

Otherwise, it just kinda seems like an exercise in silliness to me.  You will not ge the last word and everything you post to insult them will be erased from history.  What’s the point?  :dunno:

Hell, wanna do that, get really fucking cool and send him an email to his personal account or send him a text!  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I don’t understand the dupe account thing.  If you want back on, just register and immediately PM the admin and tell him you are sorry and will be good from now on.  Beg for your existence in his world.

Otherwise, it just kinda seems like an exercise in silliness to me.  You will not ge the last word and everything you post to insult them will be erased from history.  What’s the point?  :dunno:

Hell, wanna do that, get really fucking cool and send him an email to his personal account or send him a text!  :lol: 

There are much better ways to exact a little payback, ones that genuinely cause issues in their life.

Just now, Tommcat said:

There are much better ways to exact a little payback, ones that genuinely cause issues in their life.

Yup.  Fighting them in their own little protective world in which they have full control is retarded.  Send them a nice card in the mail instead.  Pants shitting!!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Fighting them in their own little protective world in which they have full control is retarded.  Send them a nice card in the mail instead.  Pants shitting!!!!!

:lol:

Well, i guess you could do that too 

5 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Can they read PMs on HCS? I’m assuming yes but some software was built not to allow it. 

The software that we use does not allow any admin, including myself to read PMs.  Others may. All I have ever used is Invision. However, all of that information is inside of the database. If you have server CP access and know what you are doing, it's all there. That's well above my pay grade, 😂 Rob used to be able to repair a database, not me. That's why we pay the extra to get maintenance like that taken care of. I just put in a ticket, like tonight :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he maybe meant to say far BEYOND anything ... as in, HCS is/was GOOD for technical content.  I think you two are both trying to say the same thing (HCS was a great site for technical content).

He just likes to argue and think he’s right. Let him go. Nothing changes. 

9 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

You can still fuck up HCS in a BIG way...Here's how...Who ever owns/runs this website needs to open a VENDOR FORUM and steal all the vendors @ HCS...Offer FREE VENDOR SPACE HERE for 2 seasons if they move over here...Then cut HCS's throat on advertising rate by 50% after the initial 2 free seasons...All VS cares about is the coin....Think out of the box douches...

Oh ffs. No one is going to come here to advertise just to spite HCS. Most real vendors left HCS for social media, etc years ago. No shade meant on this place but just stating the obvious. 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are we in the current events forum right now?

Duh...

Polaris sucks! Wait, I mean AC sucks! Ski Doo riders are Gay! Yamaha's are like boat anchors! , Ah, good memories :mc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He just likes to argue and think he’s right. Let him go. Nothing changes. 

Oh ffs. No one is going to come here to advertise just to spite HCS. Most real vendors left HCS for social media, etc years ago. No shade meant on this place but just stating the obvious. 

“Hurting HCS” is a bit of gimmick talk.  VS really doesn’t care as it is probably one of their smallest revenues out of the 100 or so forums they own.  They make more money off of non members perusing the site with their ad pop ups and info gathering to sell off anyway.  This twat in charge is but another running their own liberal crusade against alternative speech.  That’s all and we’ve decided he can just fucking have it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Polaris sucks! Wait, I mean AC sucks! Ski Doo riders are Gay! Yamaha's are like boat anchors! , Ah, good memories :mc:

The best!  :bc:

Those dyno, real world shoot out and SOTY threads were just fucking epic gold that went on for dozens and dozens of pages.   :lmao:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Hurting HCS” is a bit of gimmick talk.  VS really doesn’t care as it is probably one of their smallest revenues out of the 100 or so forums they own.  They make more money off of non members perusing the site with their ad pop ups and info gathering to sell off anyway.  This twat in charge is but another running their own liberal crusade against alternative speech.  That’s all and we’ve decided he can just fucking have it.

Agree. I have better things to do with my time then try to “take down” a site run by spoon fed, rich, liberal, Toronto pussies. 

• Like 2