HCS kills current events section 🤣🤣🤣

Meh- Mods with 100 or less posts.....

That alone tells you everything that you need to know about where VS is taking HCS.

What's funny is that you guys with a couple of decades of content and the most successful snowmobile forum ever, were replaced by mods with 33? and 135 posts?

Seems like a brilliant business decision to me. Forum success is measured in clicks. So....then...... 

49 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

The tech info on that site is far behind anything that I’ve ever found. It’s sad a dick sucker that probably knows nothing about sleds has fucked it for good. 

It's far behind ANYTHING you've found? 

Like what?

You've found this site and HCS is not behind here for tech talk.  

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Like what?

Show me a site where one could go and find the info and members that site once was for any brand info in its day. find a site where members would gladly pm you and leave a # for questions on a watercraft sled build or a question on a newer Polaris vs a skidoo sled that they came off to get an idea of what your looking at buying next. 
I’m sure I’ll get a response that’s meaningless but I’ll respond again to it to help whatever your going through 

5 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Meh- Mods with 100 or less posts.....

That alone tells you everything that you need to know about where VS is taking HCS.

What's funny is that you guys with a couple of decades of content and the most successful snowmobile forum ever, were replaced by mods with 33? and 135 posts?

Seems like a brilliant business decision to me. Forum success is measured in clicks. So....then...... 

Chubby TDS cum guzzler told me that my interactions with other members wasn’t what he considered to be appropriate for a moderator.

:lol:

My response back to him got me pulled for good…..and I laughed and laughed. I just knew that queer libtwat was just angling to get in my pants.

:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mark32786 said:

Show me a site where one could go and find the info and members that site once was for any brand info in its day. find a site where members would gladly pm you and leave a # for questions on a watercraft sled build or a question on a newer Polaris vs a skidoo sled that they came off to get an idea of what your looking at buying next. 
I’m sure I’ll get a response that’s meaningless but I’ll respond again to it to help whatever your going through 

Are you just retarded or what?  Here again is what you said and what I was responding to.  Read what you wrote again.  Talk about meaningless and helping getting through shit.  The irony here is alive and well.  And stupidity.

"The tech info on that site is far behind anything that I’ve ever found"

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Like what?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he maybe meant to say far BEYOND anything ... as in, HCS is/was GOOD for technical content.  I think you two are both trying to say the same thing (HCS was a great site for technical content).

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

The folks who said VS will ruin that site (years ago) were bang on, dead accurate.  It just took a lot longer than any of us expected.  DooTalk 2.0 is an understatement ... and honestly, really sad.  I would like to think the site will fall further into a dumpster fire, but I just don't care.  The Pisser "won" and he can enjoy what the site has/will become.

They might kill Dootalk too, they've moved the general discussion forums to the bottom of the main forum pages along with HCS GDF, to the bottom, what's next delete the general discussion forums altogether?? I wonder why Dootalk allows a thread titled "PWing where are you?" I didn't think you were allowed to say Whore on Dootalk? Isn't PWing short for Post Whoring?? I mean I can't say Fa-Q to a mod or admin on there because that's short for FUCK YOU?????

The New updated HCS GDF forum rules.................... :lol2::lol:........... and we were hard ass power tripping mods & admins.............  :lol2::lol:

HCS Updated GDF rules 01-07-2021

Effective Immediately the Current Events Section has been removed

As an important reminder and to keep the forums operational as an open, free-flowing place of discussion, please be sure to read the Terms of Use and remember that certain posts are not allowed at all. Racial epithets and slurs are not allowed on HardCoreSledder and will trigger a ban.

Also note politics, religion, hate speech and things of the like should be off the table and grounds for warnings/suspensions / banning depending on the severity and habitual offenses. This will no longer be tolerated in the General Discussion Forum also.

Additional resources for hate speech definitions and characteristics can be found here.

Admin

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

The folks who said VS will ruin that site (years ago) were bang on, dead accurate.  It just took a lot longer than any of us expected.  DooTalk 2.0 is an understatement ... and honestly, really sad.  I would like to think the site will fall further into a dumpster fire, but I just don't care.  The Pisser "won" and he can enjoy what the site has/will become.

You can still fuck up HCS in a BIG way...Here's how...Who ever owns/runs this website needs to open a VENDOR FORUM and steal all the vendors @ HCS...Offer FREE VENDOR SPACE HERE for 2 seasons if they move over here...Then cut HCS's throat on advertising rate by 50% after the initial 2 free seasons...All VS cares about is the coin....Think out of the box douches...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Timing is right to pull more over go this place.  There isn't much to discuss when you cannot have a decent debate including giving someone shit.  VS has no clue that is part of the sports roots. 

1 minute ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

You can still fuck up HCS in a BIG way...Here's how...Who ever owns/runs this website needs to open a VENDOR FORUM and steal all the vendors @ HCS...Offer FREE VENDOR SPACE HERE for 2 seasons if they move over here...Then cut HCS's throat on advertising rate by 50% after the initial 2 free seasons...All VS cares about is the coin....Think out of the box douches...

This place would need comparable views to be any kind of advertising threat to HCS.  That's a long ways off.  If this place has 1% if sled traffic as HCS, nobody is going to pay 50% of HCS advertising rate.  From what I can tell there's probably 10-20 actual snowmobilers here.

Also, HCS is just one of many forums that VS owns.  They could shut down HCS tomorrow and barely notice or care.  Trying to somehow take them down is just being butthurt.  Who cares.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The gdf section is gone now too. All that is left is the snowmobile forums, riding areas and classifieds 

It's still there,

#1 you have to be logged onto the site if not the GDF is hidden from view,

#2 they moved it to the bottom of the forums page almost to the very bottom of the page.............. :lol::lol2:

Merry Christmas VS Mods & Admins - - - 

You have been banned for the following reason(s) Posting religious postings, Please read the forum rules posted in the sticky thread at the top of the forum & the Terms of use agreement that you agreed to when joining this site/forum.............. :lol2:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

I'm not 100% sure but @ckf can answer that one, pretty sure John allows members to advertise on here for Free, he just asks members to become a contributing member to the site???????? 

32 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm not 100% sure but @ckf can answer that one, pretty sure John allows members to advertise on here for Free, he just asks members to become a contributing member to the site???????? 

No fee at all. If they want to become a CM that's fine, but not necessary :bc:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

No fee at all. If they want to become a CM that's fine, but not necessary :bc:

But, but if they become a contributing member they will have more attachment space for their advertising............... :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

VS’s websites have so many outside intrusive ads most of us use adware that takes care of that but unfortunately blocks out real site advertisers. So, paying advertisers on their sites get boned pretty bad. It’s roo bad, really. VS sucks dolphin balls.