In the United Kingdom, 70 of the 117 deaths of the delta variant were vaccinated:

• Highmark changed the title to In the United Kingdom, 70 of the 117 deaths of the delta variant were vaccinated:

Sickening what they have done to people.

I have a vehicle here owned by a 29 year old man to afraid to leave his house.  His dad has dropped it off . Sat for over a year and he never pursued the insurance claim.  Now insurance won’t cover it.  On the hook for a 4-5 k repair.   Smh.  

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

But at least you have your vacation card and that proud pic on face book the day you got it 

Another dummy from Ohio was telling people on FB to shut up and get the jab. He kicked it a few days after his second one.

Woops

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Another dummy from Ohio was telling people on FB to shut up and get the jab. He kicked it a few days after his second one.

Woops

Some of my friends are posting selfies stating both jabs now. I just shake my head but at the same time, I understand why due to the constant brainwashing through our media and gov't pushing them on people. 

So far, on FB, I have been banned or blocked from 3 different news outlets just by copying and pasting links directly from the CDC or the WHO. 

Sometimes, even before I can post something, FB, like they are watching me, blocks me as well and tells me it doesn't meet "Community Standards" It's a crazy world we live in when the truth can no longer be talked about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Some of my friends are posting selfies stating both jabs now. I just shake my head but at the same time, I understand why due to the constant brainwashing through our media and gov't pushing them on people. 

So far, on FB, I have been banned or blocked from 3 different news outlets just by copying and pasting links directly from the CDC or the WHO. 

Sometimes, even before I can post something, FB, like they are watching me, blocks me as well and tells me it doesn't meet "Community Standards" It's a crazy world we live in when the truth can no longer be talked about. 

Lots of people getting blocked passing cdc  and who and doctors videos  onfo . Shocking really but then you step back and realize no not shocking at all in fact fully expected . But then still need to shake your head at those that  support it and stand in line begging for more . Take pampers for instance 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How many were unvaccinated?

Well lets see - based on the title, simple math gets me to 47.

Where's my anti-body test?

Edited by Mag6240

The arrogance of some of these people is just unreal.  Ford hospital is making vaccine mandatory.  If you don’t like it …..Go find another job!  
Thanks ,   Frontline heroes!  We don’t need you anymore. 
Run some more ads about how great you are, and your dedicated staff . 

:bigfinger:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

The arrogance of some of these people is just unreal.  Ford hospital is making vaccine mandatory.  If you don’t like it …..Go find another job!  
Thanks ,   Frontline heroes!  We don’t need you anymore. 
Run some more ads about how great you are, and your dedicated staff . 

:bigfinger:

I think there will be a few lawsuits for this shit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Amani review? WTF kind of news source is thy?

:lmao: You should no better than to challenge anything I post.   Ever give any thoughts that I post stuff that I know there is some left leaning news orgs that ran similar stories just to make you look like an dumbass?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/vaccinated-among-delta-deaths-but-older-relatively-few-uk-data-2021-6?op=1

• Fifty were among people who'd taken two doses of vaccines — a reminder that the shots are imperfect.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/business-insider/

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No.

Was there some other numbers we were supposed to be using for the calculation that I'm not aware of?  

We all know not everyone got the vax - but the title stated:  70 of 117 deaths

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So  over 50 are the ones checking out where have I seen this before ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So  over 50 are the ones checking out where have I seen this before ? 

No over 50 jabbed.   I think a few under 50 not jabbed or with one jab.   Doesn't discuss pre-existing conditions which we already know is critical.