Perfect…

That there are people in the US actually arguing AGAINST needing to show ID to vote blows me away.  I can't understand how anyone could make any kind of valid argument about why that's a bad thing.

• Thanks 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

118B04CA-D952-412B-BCFE-D456B3E700CF.jpeg

No surprise you would post something like this.   Dude anyone can hand out water in an election line you just can't advertise who you are with or CAMPAIGN while giving water (gifts).   Are you really too fucking stupid to grasp that?    What am I saying of course you are.

download (76).jpg

1 hour ago, low-1 said:

That there are people in the US actually arguing AGAINST needing to show ID to vote blows me away.  I can't understand how anyone could make any kind of valid argument about why that's a bad thing.

Black peoples 

too dumb to get ID.  Racist. 

No, seriously.  That is their argument. 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Black peoples 

too dumb to get ID.  Racist. 

No, seriously.  That is their argument. 

it is truly disgusting that we think so little of the abilities of some groups in this country to function in a normal manner when it comes to voting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

it is truly disgusting that we think so little of the abilities of some groups in this country to function in a normal manner when it comes to voting 

There are some video's out on the net asking liberal white college kids this question then AA's in Harlem.  Its sad and telling how liberals look down on AA's. 

In their defense they are just listening to the dem politicians or the MSM.  

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, low-1 said:

It also blows me away that one can make it to voting age in this country without some valid form of ID. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Idiots have no clue.

The idiots who honestly believe that African Americans are too dumb to figure out how to get IDs?  

Like, seriously though, that's the honest argument against requiring ID to vote?  If so (and as much as I hate to believe it, sadly I do), then I can't think of anything MORE racist than claiming an entire group of people is too dumb to figure out how to get an ID.  Blows my mind that that's an actual viewpoint, and failing to see the hypocrisy in calling voter ID laws racist based on THAT belief is truly unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can we get absentee gun applications as well.  I can see it now, sending out multiple applications and bam, you get multiple guns sent to you.  That would be great, just like the last election.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Can we get absentee gun applications as well.  I can see it now, sending out multiple applications and bam, you get multiple guns sent to you.  That would be great, just like the last election.

I think this is what the hood rats in Chicago use.

16 hours ago, irv said:

This African American gets it. The Dems/woke/left are making things worse, not better.

Yep.

18 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You are a stupid person.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Private gun sales don’t require a ID. I can sell one of you guys a gun with no ID required.

But yeah go ahead and bust my balls……morons.

See Capt. Jack's post above.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Private gun sales don’t require a ID. I can sell one of you guys a gun with no ID required.

But yeah go ahead and bust my balls……morons.

Not legally