How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you that you are no longer on HCS ?

• I'm a pathetic loser and want/need to get back on HCS - Joe is the best Community Manager on the planet !!!
    • Happy
    • Very Happy
    • Really Really Happy
    • Fucking Ecstatic

Well my 3rd dupe just got banned at HCS, guess I should have kept my mouth shut. :lol:

PitCunt deleted my avatar of him and won't answer my PM's. :lol2: 

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Well my 3rd dupe just got banned at HCS, guess I should have kept my mouth shut. :lol:

Well done.

They banned mnjagman, they're obviously homosexual.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Just remember there's a member on here that's once again back to being a Mod on HCS as part of the Pishgar/HCS/DooTalk 2.0 Woke Community so any talk about dupe accounts on here will eventually be banned on HCS/DooTalk 2.0.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just remember there's a member on here that's once again back to being a Mod on HCS as part of the Pishgar/HCS/DooTalk 2.0 Woke Community so any talk about dupe accounts on here will eventually be banned on HCS/DooTalk 2.0.

May have been my avatar of Joe Pisser that got me banned. :lol:

or maybe it was that survey link they have at the top of the page where I left a comment that Joe Pisser fucked up HCS. 

Whichever it was I've come to the conclusion to cut all ties with HCS and have deleted all favorites to it from all but my laptop up north. 

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2021 at 2:43 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

11 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

3rd dupe?

One more and we're going to have an intervention.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

???

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd prefer to see him riding alone in the wilderness on one of those 2019 'unmatched durability' Polaris 850s

Puh-leeeez ... we know you'd prefer seeing him riding a 2-up (with you squeezing onto him from the passenger seat) :lol2:

On 6/29/2021 at 8:21 AM, Bontz said:

Ramstad got banned?  Oh please tell me someone has the back story on that one!! LOL    If I had to place a wager, I'd guess he was triggered in a GDF thread that was probably bashing Cat/Textron.  I wish he'd join FS :stirthepot:

I set him up...He had just recently got back from a vacation they gave him, so I knew they were watching his posts...I made a post in a truck thread about how my 2500 Ram was the biggest piece of shit I ever owned...I made a post about all my 14 previously owned 3500 Silverado Duallys were better H.D. trucks than the current Ram I have...I mentioned that at one time my wife and I had his n her c.c. duallys for about 6 years...He came back with a sexually explicit post regarding my anatomy and he was gone for good the next day...DUMBASS...LOL...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

I set him up...He had just recently got back from a vacation they gave him, so I knew they were watching his posts...I made a post in a truck thread about how my 2500 Ram was the biggest piece of shit I ever owned...I made a post about all my 14 previously owned 3500 Silverado Duallys were better H.D. trucks than the current Ram I have...I mentioned that at one time my wife and I had his n her c.c. duallys for about 6 years...He came back with a sexually explicit post regarding my anatomy and he was gone for good the next day...DUMBASS...LOL...

well played sir

3 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Perfect.